Big brother

by RosePetal 7 Replies latest jw friends

• RosePetal
    RosePetal

They have just launched the t.v. Big Brother in the U.K. this week. What do you think of the show do you hate it or love it. Would any of you go on the show.

• cantleave
    cantleave

It has run it;s course. The format is tired and the contestants represent the lowest common denominator.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Yeah I enjoyed the first one here but am over it now.

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

it's like survivor. More of the same. Can't beat the original reality series Real World/Road Rules. Of course they too have run their course.

• RosePetal
    RosePetal

Yes I agree it's been overdone. It's getting tired and predictable i used to enjoy it I was fascinated that people could go in and be watched 24/7. There is no way I would go in there.

• BorgHater
    BorgHater

Hello Mumsie I haven't been on here in ages! Did you know it's the last ever Big Brother this year? I wouldn't go on it because being a JW was like being watched and spied on 24 hours a day and i've had enough of that lol. I wish someone i know would go on it though, that would make it much more interesting.

BorgHater xx

• RosePetal
    RosePetal

Hi Bee would you believe this as I was reading your post a spindly spider with long legs 'UGH' came down right in front of my eyes gave me the shock of my life. look of shock . Anyhoo getting back to thread that is so true it was like being on big brother 24/7 wasn't it. So I think we have all had enough of that thank you very much.

Love Mumsie AKA RosePetal xx

• nelly136
    nelly136

i didnt mind it until they started using the deranged for entertainment.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit