According to Brother Al Gore the world will end in the next 10 to 15 years!!! We need to change!

by Witness 007 9 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Yes a Circuit Oversear, Brother Al Gore gave a talk at the District Convention in 2003 saying that in a "few years from now" New York, China, and many other countries will be deep under water. The world would be completely destroyed. He pulled out some "calculations" and "Graphs" and Pyramid measurements to prove this was happening now! We had to change our lives since we are living in this time of the end, and all the sinners using lots of electricity will be destroyed.

I would like to stick my "carbon footprint" boot in someones ass! I"m against pollution but if you read some weather books, you will see we are just coming out of an ice age....Siberia used to by HAWAII for God sake! You've all been BRAINWASHED like the Witnesses with false information.

In 1980 some scientist predicted "The Jupiter effect".....all the planets were to allign causing earths destruction as the documentary showed......but nothing happened.

• Nephilim
    Nephilim

... approaching 5,000 posts? I hope they all haven't been like this...

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Flimsy prophetic proclamation work well for fear mongering cults, it alway has, it most likely always will.

Two things that work for these kinds of cults 1 it sells product, Armageddon end of the world, it sells , especially literature a proven tract record

2 you can instill so much fear into peoples minds you can actual have them work for you

under your control and direction, a free working indentured slave if you will.

Now who does this religious cult remind you of ?

• beksbks
    beksbks

Good Lord

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Does anyone have Gum?..Cherry flavored would be nice..

.................. ...OUTLAW

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

... approaching 5,000 posts? I hope they all haven't been like this...

LOL

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

just give al gore your credit card, he can use it after the world blows up!

• read good books
    read good books

Al Gore predicted that the water levels of the ocean would rise and then bought a condo in the S.F. Bay area on the waterfront that according to his predictions would be deluged with water. He also just bought another mansion but tells us we need to conserve our carbon foot print, yeah, by paying him taxes on our carbon usage. What a racket. This is the guy that pushed NAFTA saying it would create jobs in the US, what a joke. And those green jobs, according to statistics you loose two jobs for every government job created.

Just send all your money to Al Gore, and the world will be saved.

• besty
    besty
    And those green jobs, according to statistics you loose two jobs for every government job created.

Pity your teacher lost their job just as you started school.

BTW - thanks for being here - I laugh every time I see the combination of your username, your avatar and the complete horseshit you post. Priceless.

• read good books
    read good books

Al Gore is a bigger fraud than any of the televengelists, he is the Elmer Gantry of the environmental movement, be honest Besty and admit it. (Edited)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit