cov

by cskyjw.sun 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cskyjw.sun
    cskyjw.sun

circuit overseer visit(cov) supposed to happen once every 6 months may actually be as frequent as once every 3months

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I can only see that happening if there weren’t many congregations to visit.

Can I ask, are you from the Czech Republic?

• Alligator Wisdom
    Alligator Wisdom

In some parts of Japan, the COV occurs three times a year. But as Broken Promises mentioned, it could be that there aren't many congregations within certain circuits. Afterall, if you looks at the yearbook statistics, Japan has been decreasing in the total amount of congregations over the last five years or so.

Alligator Wisdom (aka Brother NOT Exerting Vigorously)

• Incognito
    Incognito

Has this already started occurring? Is this frequent visitation primarily limited to your congregation or also all others in the circuit?

If primarily your congregation, I'd suspect that there is some major 'situation' in your congregation, requiring the Circuit Manager's frequent attention. This may be a matter that you're not privy to.

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

The CO where I'm at couldn't do it every 3 months. He has 26 congregations to cover and they're only supposed to have 20. I think they should get rid of the CO and DO! But that would leave the WBTS without a company man to micromanage the congregations.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit