China Will Attack The U.S. Soon

by mrgalleria 28 Replies latest social current

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

America and all the western world is their biggest customer.

They don't need to 'take over', they already have.

Exactly. The USA is already owned by China. I guess they could aggressively call in their debt but they have nothing to gain by that; it would be incredibly stupid to mess with the status quo when they're making so much money right now.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    They don't need to 'take over', they already have.

I'd hate to see the chaos if China one day decided to tell the western world, "Fuck off. No more products for you." Just try going to the mall to buy socks, underwear, or just about any other daily necessity. You can't build and tool factories overnight. Initially there would be serious shortages and prices would skyrocket.

I've always thought it unwise for our governments to allow our countries to become so dependant on a nation that is so ideologically different from ours.

W

• leavingwt
    leavingwt
    but I hope at least one person here at least considers the possibility

I've discovered that my life is much more rewarding when I focus on what's PROBABLE, rather than what's POSSIBLE.

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

Wolverines!!!

• Mall Cop
    Mall Cop

Which Chinese fortune cookie did you read that one on.

• glenster
  • shamus100
    shamus100

You'd have to be half brain=dead to not figure out that the U.S. is on a slow decline overall when it comes to the world economy. It won't be for a while, IMO, but it will happen. Your kids will see it, that's a certainty.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

I am compelled to offer this warning, as I have been fortunate enough to have access to the info.

Are you that guy on the street that wears a aluminum hat and has great conversations with yourself. ?

Would you care to offer where you obtained this unknown hidden insight to world events ?

If you are a part of the CIA just wink twice to confirm

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    Just try going to the mall to buy socks, underwear, or just about any other daily necessity. You can't build and tool factories overnight. Initially there would be serious shortages and prices would skyrocket.

Tip: Stock up on underwear and socks, NOW, while you can.

P.S. Why would you kill someone who owes you money? A lotta, lotta money.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Don't buy green bananas. (god, I love that saying...)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit