ME in Melbourne Australia today!!! Freezing cold 11 degrees C. Windy, rainy....you?

by Witness 007 19 Replies latest jw experiences

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

By the way I know some of you get something called "snow" but damn it's cold today! The sun peaked thru for about 20 minutes....I hate winter here, feels like Canada right now. Girls at work borrow my jacket and umbrella to have a smoke.....feel wierd about that! Comes back smelling of Cigs and chicks???? Could put me in the doghouse!!!! Hard to explain.

• tec
    tec

11 degreesC is T-shirt weather in Canada - or at least in northern Alberta. Rain or no rain.

-40 degrees C - now that's winter.

Tammy

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

12 degrees here. Blue dome all day.

• beksbks
    beksbks

About 75 F today. Swimmin' in the pool and checking the veggies in the garden.

• tec
    tec

Oh. I missed the point. 11 C here as well, and overcast. My son was outside playing all evening.

Beks - I don't know how to convert F to C.

Tammy

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Here in the Deep South, tomorrow will be 92 F, and the 'feels like' temp will be 100 F, because of the humidity.

The horror.

http://www.weather.com/weather/wxdetail/39201?dayNum=1

• beksbks
    beksbks

Me neither Tam! I just know it was swell. We've had cold rain for months, very un California like, and I'm lovin' the sun.

• tec
    tec

I don't think we need to know how to convert to be horrified at the thought of 92 - 100 F.

Sorry, Leaving.

Tammy

• beksbks
    beksbks

92 good, humidity bad

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

shitty weather last couple of days in Adelaide too... wind was so strong last night it blew my coffin over and damaged it rather badly.

oz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit