"Food At The Proper Time" or Just Plain Old Bullsh*t??

by minimus 31 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

"Don't get married....The End is right around the corner!"

"Don't have children. not in this system of things".

"Don't go to college and waste your time. Pioneer instead!"

"Don't work overtime and miss a single meeting!"

"Don't get on the internet. Stay far away from Myspace, Facebook and any worldly social networks".

Is this "food at the proper time" or simple bullshit, I ask you?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The WBT$..

Needs a 2/3rds Vote,to Decide what Jehovah wants ..

Can and will change their mind,everytime they start to look stupid..

In Watchtower World..

BullShit is Whats for Dinner!!..

Crazy 1

.............................. ...OUTLAW

• minimus
  • zoiks
    zoiks

Wait, wait... don't tell me. I've almost got it....

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................................. bullshit at the proper time?

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

People decide what is in the proper time for themselves, the GB has no right, nor are they qualififed to make that call.

When Jesus sees fit to give people or a person certain views and "revelations", then it is Jesus's call and he doesn't need the permission of the GB or anyone else for that matter.

• Cthulhu
    Cthulhu

The Governing Body takes very seriously its commission to receive and distribute from Jehovah's bounteous feast of well-oiled dishes. At times, statements originating from the Governing Body have been taken out of context, such as those satarized by the apostate known as Minimus on this website. Bullshit is nowhere on the agenda of the Governing Body, a decision reached by a 2/3 majority of those on said body. The only thing they are concerned with is living as their leader Jesus Christ taught them and preparing the masses for Jehovah's great and fear inspiring day.

-Cthulhu, of the the bullshit class

• minimus
    minimus

yeah, that's the ticket.....bullshit at the proper time.

• Luo bou to
    Luo bou to

cthulhu Your a natural You wouldn't happen to be ghost writing for the WT by any chance would you?

• lepermessiah
    lepermessiah

If it stinks, squishes when you step in it, and attracts flies - its bullshit!

If you like eating shit, I guess its then "food at the proper time"

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Why didn't they listen to Jesus when he told them to stop beating his sheep ? Why didn't they listen to jesus words when he told the Pharisees to stop Lording over his people ? Jesus had compassion for the sheep he was tender, and gentle and caring . In 44 yrs of activity that was not my experience with the Elders of my congregations . I assume they are reflecting the guidance they are receiving from the GB . It is a man made organization only interested in organizational rules and guidelines ....if they were ever on the right path they have severly taken a wrong turn along the way .

The food they distribute is laced with poison, and should be rejected for fear of contracting e.coli from the B.S.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit