I'm leaving .....

by RR 14 Replies latest jw friends

• RR
    RR

.... no, not the forum, just the computer for a few minutes, I'm hungry! Bye!

• not a captive
    not a captive

Don't they have IV's?

• cult classic
    cult classic

LOL RR,

Sometimes we just have to announce to the world what we're going to do next!

Cult Classic

• RR
    RR

Not that long

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ
    Don't they have IV's?

Lol!

• little witch
    little witch

On a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again,

Oh Babe I hate to go.....

Oh, pardon

Never Mind

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

So just out of curiousity RR, what did you get to eat?

• judge rutherFRAUD
    judge rutherFRAUD

RR ; I thought your leaving to GO back to JEROME AVE .or maybe to ROSEMONT GRAVEYARD. and get in your knees and worship at CHUCKY CHEESE RUSSELL'S PYRAMID. BUT iF I remember correctly they didn't allow colored people to be buried in that grave yard. but I guess after the civil rights movement they will let anyone mow the grass/and set up a shrine in front of CHUCKY CHEESE RUSSELL ( LYING SON OF A BITCH CON ARTIST) GRAVE THAT WANTS TO. RR your a great researcher, and know more than most about the wts, just becuase the DAWN bible students let you clean their toilets and let you sleep on a bench. Don't mean that RUSSELL was some sort of GIFT FROM GOD. ALL you did was jump from the frying pan into the fire. I have read your rants about 1799 and how the creation of the TYPEWRITER was PROOF OF 1799 1874 and other BULLSHIT TEACHINGS OF CHUCKY CHEESE RUSSELL. your spritual leader RUSSELL was a real piece of work. I wouldn't even spit on his grave. He was such a scumbag CONMAN. even P.T. BARNUM WAS MORE HONEST THAN YOUR MAN . WAKE UP MAN YOUR FROM MOUNT EDEN AVE, AND YOU CAN'T TELL SHIT FROM SHINEOLA?

• Quillsky
    Quillsky
    .... no, not the forum, just the computer for a few minutes, I'm hungry! Bye!

Isn't that what Twitter is for?

• beksbks
    beksbks

little witch!! First thing I thought of.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit