Me

by Sighco 23 Replies latest jw experiences

• Coffee House Girl
    Coffee House Girl

Welcome Sighco,

I enjoyed hearing a bit of your story, I LOL'd on the coconuts comment (never heard that one before, they didn't say that in Michigan)

Please post more

CHG

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

welcome aboard

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Wow. You are so lucky to have taken your wife out too. Or is that clever? Whichever, it is pretty cool. I'm jealous.

Cheers

Chris

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Welcome, sighco! (That screen name works on several levels, nice choice)

Congratulations on your enlightenment, especially how you and your wife made it without outside support. Someday you should send that C.O. a thank-you card, for being such a pompous ass that he sent you to the path leading out of the organization.

Again, welcome!

• lisavegas420
  • LouBelle
    LouBelle

Welcome to the board SighCo. Reading about your awaking brought tears to my eyes, because I, along with many others have had that experience. It is so wonderful that there are more and more waking up!!

May you grow happier and happier with each passing day that you are free!

• Quandry
    Quandry

Welcome.

Ah, yes. We could never do enough, and whatever we did, someone else did it with no legs or after fording rivers with crocodiles!

• NiceDream
    NiceDream

Welcome!

I can also relate to being awakened by reading another Bible translation. I was also in tears reading it, and learning how refreshing the words are compared to the NWT. I feel a peace and freedom I never have felt before.

That's great your wife supports you too!

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Welcome, keep on the eyes and mind open.

• Sighco
    Sighco

Coffee House Girl,

The comment about the Coconuts was from like 6 years ago, I just never forgot it because I took really detailed notes.

Quandary,

Isn't it sick that they exploit peoples faith like that, if a 90 year old cancer stricken parapalegic can swim through piranha infested waters to reach the meetings, you should be able to make it if you have a meager headache. They lay the guilt trip on thick...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit