Is this girl too fat for Hooter's?

by Think About It 28 Replies latest jw friends

• QuestioningEverything
    QuestioningEverything

If that girl is fat, then I am morbidly obese!!

• Think About It
    Think About It
    I've never been to a Hooters. Is the food any good or is it all about boobs?

It's like a silicon museum with a pulse.

Think About It

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

you mean too flat!

• undercover
    undercover
    I've never been to a Hooters. Is the food any good or is it all about boobs?

The food's not that good. It's all a gimmick... boobs and short-shorts... and from the ones I've been to, most of the girls aren't good servers.

So, not so good food; not so good service, leaving only girls in tight t-shirts and orange shorts. If you need to see some girls with little or no clothes on, go to a strip club and eat lunch/dinner at a real wings joint.

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

"I'd be interested to see how thin her former boss is."

This was a local story, they interviewed the boss. As my mom would say, "he looks like a beached whale." He's in morbidly obese territory IMO, huge stomach hanging down, gross.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

The hotness of Hooters girls varies widely from one place to the next. My wife loves the wings. If they aren't hot enough to be painful, they aren't good enough for me. Hooters, however, has a very inferior draft beer selection. I still go there of my own volition sometimes. In some towns they seem to be the only ones that carry UFC fights. However, Yuengling isn't bad beer at all, and I can live with that. After the first 2 beers, the quality doesn't matter anymore anyway.

"Hooters"

Americanos seem to have a tit fetish. Take a boyish frame and staple some huge tits on it, and they seem to like that. I think it's ghey.

We need an ass joint. Ass ass ass ass.

BTS

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

She looks older than 20 to me ..

• undercover
    undercover
    We need an ass joint. Ass ass ass ass.

I've been burned by legs, thighs and breasteses
    That's why I dig ass bestes

• finallysomepride

Share this