Friends

by snowbird 40 Replies latest jw friends

• snowbird
  • straightshooter
    straightshooter

Yes certain ones make my heart feel good when I see their posts, including yours snowbird.

• snowbird
  • nancy drew
    nancy drew

Friendship isn't a big thing

It's a million little things

all the millions of times Sylvia, that you take to respond to each of us on this sight shows your warm and loving nature. Everyone wants to feel understood and you make sure that we are.

• snowbird
  • RosePetal
    RosePetal

Yes sylvia you brighten my day too and I love your cheeky sniggers. And outlaw makes me laugh and I love his mutley dog, but there are many on this board that have brightened my day and made me belly laugh. those pictures are something else outlaw.

Love you sylv. RosePetal

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

I too am surprised at how much I have begun to care about so many on here...a lovely bunch...and now so many more newbies too !

Loz x

• not a captive
    not a captive

It's like you calling us in from playing outside. And here we come.

Hi! Sylvia

• cult classic
    cult classic

I feel really uplifted when you guys post on my threads. Just to have someone who understands me and takes the time to "speak" w/ me brightens my day.

You guys are the best!

Cult Classic

• MsDucky
    MsDucky

Well, you know that I always read your threads. Sometimes, I don't respond. I'm just some-timey. You're lucky if you get four sentences out of me! Yeah, there are certain people that you look forward to hearing from.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit