Day 2 of the Convention is over ... what's missing?

by wannabefree 30 Replies latest jw experiences

• mentallyfree31
    mentallyfree31

I am anxious for the recordings, especially of the one tomorrow where the new generation is unveiled. I'm gonna miss my DC for the first time in my life next weekend, so this will be my only chance to hear about the new generation.

-mentallyfree31-

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Thanks for the update, wannabefree. You're doing great work by recording, sharing, and updating us all.

• Shepherd Book
    Shepherd Book

Wannabefree- You have a PM.

Also, let me throw my gratitude in with everyone else, thanks for enduring this so we don't have to.

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter
    What was "different"...about the 'audio' drama?

Nobody was stuck with the job of sewing together costumes for a "bathrobe epic".

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

There will be a full costume drama today, the audio drama was from Jonah, it is a Bible reading with sound effects to demonstrate how we should let our Bible reading come alive, use the senses to add depth.

• Room 215
    Room 215

Egocentric Neo-Judaizers

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Wannabefree....Thanks for this.

Loz x

• designs
    designs

If I could send you a pillow to sit on I would.......... 8 hours of Stadium seats, ouch

• DoubleVision
    DoubleVision

Thanks for sharing wannabefree

DV

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Day 3 ... done

Well, there was not mass exodus after the final talk, no gasps ... it was as posted on this site.

It seemed to me, (possibly because I was aware of what was coming), that the public talk and drama laid considerable groundwork for the final talk. I thought the drama in and of itself was enjoyable and well done ... but obviously had a very controlling intention and pretty much tried to get your thinking in line to accept what would be presented in the final talk.

There seemed to be mention laced throughout both days about how family needed to treat disfellowshipped and those who left Jehovah's Organization ... more than I remember in the past ... but I may have been more sensitive to it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit