They may not knock - but they eat!

by AK - Jeff 13 Replies latest jw experiences

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I am on a second shift this weekend - long story - unusual for me. I usually work days and so rarely get a chance to go to breakfast with my wife - especially alone, since we raise our grandkids. Today was an exception. I got up around 1000 - don't go to work until 1430. The grandkids are off visiting with friends for the weekend. So we head out for a bit of brunch.

You guessed it - as we talked my wife said that she thought 'Jim' - an arrogant asshole elder that I always hated - might be sitting in the booth behind me. He was. Then in walked a couple of 'car-groups' from Saturday selling. We were soon surrounded by arrogant Jw's who would not speak to us of course - in fact acted as if we weren't there!

Kind of ruined my morning. They were sitting all around us, all people we have known since some of them were in diapers, and no one so much as nodded in our direction. We had to get up and leave. I hate assholes - they smell up breakfast every time.

Jeff

• journey-on
    journey-on

AK-Jeff. The same thing happened to me a couple of years ago. The restaurant was a causual place, rather noisy, so I didn't feel I had to worry too much about protocol. When we finished our meal, and rose to leave, I stopped at their table and smiling as if they were still my friends, jubilantly said, "Well, hello! How are y'all? Good to see you!" They looked weird, but smiled and spoke. I DO NOT allow shunning.

Sorry for your bad experience. Don't let them get to you.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Jeff..

You most likely made them uncomfortable..

You should enjoy those precious moments..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

I feel for you and your wife...horrible isnt it? Their loss though....

It interests me that Americans go out for breakfast??? That sounds a novel idea....

Loz x

• judge rutherFRAUD
    judge rutherFRAUD

that's why I always get up and EXPOSE THE jw's at local joints, and make them feel uncomfortable for being out preaching a false gospel. I learned a long time ago to make them choke on their food . long before they play thier game on me. I STICK IT TO THEM FIRST...

• little witch
    little witch

Jeff,

No you didn't have to get up and leave, you chose to. It would have been better for you to have stayed and let others become aware of their strange behavior, perhaps by asking them out loud "don't you recognize me" ?

I sympathize to a certain extent, but honestly you had better toughen up when it comes to letting people hurt you. Put on your man britches and let 'em have it next time!

• StAnn
    StAnn

Jeff, in future, be prepared that you might run into them. Generally, if they sit across the restaurant from me so that I can make eye contact, I smile and wave. They tend to try to stare at you when they think you're not looking, so if I catch one staring, I'll smile and motion to them to come over. They never come over. But if they did, I have a tract that I keep in my purse that I printed off the www.catholicxjw.com site that asks why JWs go to door with a Catholic book, i.e., the Bible. I also keep this by my door in a side table drawer in case they come to my door. You could put one in your wallet.

Smiling, waving, trying to talk to them gets them flustered and they leave quickly. Why let them make you uncomfortable? They're the ones who should be uncomfortable because they're the ones whose conduct is wrong.

StAnn

• judge rutherFRAUD
    judge rutherFRAUD

litttle witch is right. I was at a restaurant bbq joint about a year ago near the wts patterson complex. the rest. is called BIG W BBQ really good eats. Well MY wife and me were sitting there eating some serious BBQ. In walk some jw's and the first thing this this jw says to the owner is " WE ARE JEHOVAH WITNSSES" I started choking on my food as wifey told me to keep quiet. well this jw just kept it up about the we are jw's and so pure etc. I had enough after about 5 minutes and asked these jw's "WHAT ARE YOU SO PROUD OF" PREACHING a false gospel of 1914, killing kids with your blood ban, protecting child molesters. visiting patterson bethel and idolizing a bunch of con men? which of you loud mouth jw's want to open up you bible and show the rest of the people eating lunch here. why the JW'S SAID THE WORLD WAS TO END IN 1975? well they never said an other word , and they just sat there like WT ZOMBIES as I walked out I said false teachers are EXPOSED FOR THE FALSE TEACHERS THAT THEY ARE SUIT,BIBLES AND ALL. they never expected the WT EXPOSER to be at the same rest. they tried to pull their shit at... long story short

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Johnny Cip Stikes Again!!..LOL!!

Good story..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• mentallyfree31
    mentallyfree31

Great story! By the time that reaches the kingdumb hall, it will twist into a prophecy of how apostates are getting bolder and more fierce in the last days.

LOL

-mentallyfree31-

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit