Two year old smokes 40 ciggies a day

by gubberningbody 18 Replies latest jw friends

• JWoods
    JWoods
    I'm willing to bet a little something "extra" is added to the tobacco in those ciggies.
    Syl

Somebody on the Ferrari forum posted that this is not all that uncommon in these countries - and that yes, hashish is often introduced as well as tobacco.

• gubberningbody
  • undercover
    undercover

The marketing agents at RJ Reynolds and Phillip-Morris are probably high-fiving each other...

"We got a new market boys! Forget teens, lets go after babies! We can sell it to their weary parents..."

"A pack of Camels a day keeps the tantrums away"

• journey-on
    journey-on

I am gobsmacked!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I do not believe children should be allowed to smoke. Parents are responsible for not allowing small children access to cancer sticks. Especially this young--teens can and do get access to them illegally, which is bad enough. But, toddlers should not--unless their parents encourage them to smoke. And in that case, the parents should be held liable.

For adults, it is their decision. If an adult is willing to ruin their own lungs, so be it. But, they should not be allowing small children access to smoking material.

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

No shocker... This is the same part of the world that gave us Pony the orangatuan prostitute.

http://www.viceland.com/int/v14n10/htdocs/yo1.php

• Quandry
    Quandry

Ya know, you think you've seen or heard it all, but then.....this poor child will not live to adulthood at this rate. Absurd.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The Parents need a beating..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Besides the smoking, look at the size of him. I bet they feed him anything he wants.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit