Was/Is there a bully/mocker/hater of certain groops of people in your congregation?

by XPeterX 11 Replies latest jw friends

• XPeterX
    XPeterX

Or someone like that type of person who would get on your nerves?

• snowbird
    snowbird

A certain bully of an elder whose wife had to ask him which size eggs to buy!

Syl

• yknot
    yknot

Nazi PO (resigned over threats of deletion after 30 years of power- now in a nursing home 75 miles away)

Nazi PO's Henchman- Still an active Elder, grudge holding bully of a little man who feels entitled.

Henchman's Posse.....

IT is they who do the sifting and dividing..... they who decide was worthy of paradise.

They would restrict FS and then hammer how the lack of FS hampered survival.

While I was not the only one, I was the youngest and the longest abused.

Our BOE is probably more divided then the GB.

• StAnn
    StAnn

Yes. These anti-Christian, anti-Catholic haters called Jehovah's Witnesses.

StAnn

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

I hated being on the boe in my congregation. The back-stabbing was endless.

• StAnn
    StAnn

We had an idiot PO named Dale Swank. He was so intense that he came out once and said that meeting attendance was up at the book study when it was "goody night." Thus, people were coming to the book study for the wrong reason. Therefore, goody night was suspended until consistent attendance was seen at the meetings with no spikes.

Stupid man. A real Nazi, was like this about everything.

There were (are) two congs, Eaton North and Eaton South. Eaton North did well. South had "problems" and attendance continually dropped over the months and years. Nobody seemed bright enough to figure out that people couldn't tolerate the heavy handedness of P. O. Swank and they became so discouraged that they actually left the troof. (They couldn't start going to Eaton North because Swank insisted that they HAD to go where they were assigned.)

StAnn

• zoiks
    zoiks

There was this one guy who would use the word "Jew" as a derogatory insult. I found that pretty offensive.

• onemore
    onemore

I call them Theocratic Bullies. And boy oh boy… my circuit full of them!

One of them once said to the entire congregation…”if you go out to “field service, door to door, etc” from any group other than the one you were not assigned to, all the hours you did that day are worth nothing to Jehovah, because you disobeyed the elders’ arrangements.”

Another one said in a “local needs” talk…”usually we have to encourage the congregation for the “good works” before we talk about the areas where YOU need to improve. But in all honesty…I don’t have anything good to say about this congregation, because I couldn’t find anything good about it…”

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

All Jehovah`s Witness`s are Haters and Mockers..

If not in the Congregation..Then to the outside world..

........................ ...OUTLAW

• BurnTheShips

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit