Oil flow has stopped!

by Deputy Dog 29 Replies latest jw friends

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

If they would focus on collecting it and not worry about stopping the leak, it would eventually run out of it's own volition. It is simple logic, not rocket science.

Wow. Actually, it almost is rocket science. Unless you yourself are a petroleum engineer and can speak from your own vast knowledge base.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

LOL!

BTS

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Obama's just had his first press conference in 310 days.

We need more industrial accidents. Everything has a silver lining.

BTS

Burns, you're about as neurotic as all the Bush-haters were, bring him into every single argument and discussion. Do you see little Obama heads floating around when you close your eyes at night? If you see this, promise me you'll get help:

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

DP, go shove it up your ass. Sideways. Then lick it.

BTS

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

DP, go shove it up your ass. Sideways. Then lick it.

BTS

Take it easy, Burns, this is da internets.

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

If they would focus on collecting it and not worry about stopping the leak, it would eventually run out of it's own volition. It is simple logic, not rocket science.

----------------------

Sure. I see they've got you on their short list of professionals to call?

The thing has been shooting out gas at the same time. Letting the oil just keep spewing and then trying to collect it isn't really that bright. Hurricane season is about to start and any oil sitting there is going to be churned up and pushed further into the shores destroying everything in it's path. Oil left, combined with the toxins, to settle on the bottom of the ocean will simply kill everything along the way. If you've seen the pictures of the dolphins struggling in the water, suffocating on the oil; if you've seen the dead shrimp and crabs coated with oil floating to the shores and watched the birds try to fly with oil soaked wings - if you see all that and still think it's a good idea to just let billions of gallons of oil keep spewing, then I think there is something wrong with the way you think.

sammieswife

• restrangled
    restrangled

Yes it was stopped at midnight last night and just started up again. What I am curious about is BP had talked about how much drill mud they had to accomplish this task on hand. (They even said how much more they had than needed to accomplish this task). Yet, they just admitted they had to have their supply reloaded into ships and it was just delivered. Also mentioned, was much more mud was "leaked" than expected.

The other questionable thing mentioned was the junk shot again....after they get done shooting this mud in.!!!!!! That was always talked about if the top kill didn't work.

I get the sickening feeling were getting BS'd once again, or should I say BP'd! I'm sorry to say this, but I think we're looking at August.

r.

• Think About It
    Think About It

Anderson Cooper just announced on CNN that BP stopped pumping mud 16 hours ago and failed to tell anyone. People have been watching this all day long and President Obama had a press conference while thinking this top kill operation was in progress. Also announced today that BP's original estimate of 1000 BPD has been confirmed by independent scientists to be more like 19000 BPD. BP has been playing everyone as a fool.

Think About It

• JWoods
    JWoods

Government spokesman said this morning that the oil flow is stopped. However, BP says the plan is working as expected but that it is too early to say it is completely stopped.

The BP engineers have stopped pumping mud for a while to estimate the flow - to collect data to make a decision on trying to cement it off yet.

In the latest from the White House, Barack Obama's daughter wanted to know if daddy had plugged the leak yet. Daddy Obama was not sure during the press conference whether the director of the governments Minerals Management department had resigned or been fired, so it looks like Barack is really on top of this...

• besty
    besty

Update please Deputy Dog.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit