Why the Numbers Keep Increasing

by Georgiegirl 13 Replies latest jw friends

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

You have fake time slips and children being expected to turn in field circus reports.

• mindmelda
    mindmelda

If a significant number of people lie on their FS reports like I did, the numbers are way off. LOL

I just did it to keep everyone off my back for a while, I got so tired of all that crap, then I quit going entirely, so no problem, I didn't have to hear it anymore. My husband always refused to count time on principle, he always thought it was stupid and wrong, like punching the God time clock. He told the elders that when they asked why he never turned in time.

They said,"You'll never get privileges if you don't."

He said,"Take your privileges and shove em."

They didn't say much to him about time after that...lol.

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

The WTS encourages Bible Studies to be started and to pioneer to give the most hours. Definitely this is a sales organization, using free labor to recruit others. A fancy labor pyramid scheme is what the WTS has.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

still virtually no growth in countries like India/Pakistan/Bangladesh/Nepal and China , also Myanmar/Thailand/Singapore/Vietnam/Cambodia/Laos/Malaysia and Indonesia are countries virtually untouched by the "good news" making probably close to 3 billion in this region in which Jerkhoobah will murder

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit