Venus Williams French Open Outfit Dominates Headlines - Pictures Included

by Mythbuster 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Mythbuster
    Mythbuster

Venus Williams easily won her opening match at the French Open on Sunday, beating Patty Schnyder with consecutive 6-3 victories. But it was not her performance that drew the most attention. Williams' lacy black-and-red outfit, which gave "the illusion of being see-through" according to the AP, is the tennis star's most talked-about on-court apparel choice since she wore a skimpy green uniform at the Australian Open in January (where she was voted an Australian Open hottie). Scroll down for photos from her French Open first-round victory.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/05/24/venus-williams-french-ope_n_586760.html

• blondie
  • snowbird
    snowbird

This was what she wore in January.

Seems she's copying a page from Serena's playbook.

Syl

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

Psychological warfare?

• mindmelda
    mindmelda

Damn that girl has some legs! I'm jealous.

I don't give a hoot what anyone wears, but Ms Williams wears very short skirts in public all the time. I've seen her in skimpier outfits than this.

The tennis lingerie look is kind of interesting, reminds me of Madonna wearing her undies everywhere in the 80s and calling it fashion. Nothing new here, move along. LOL

• SAHARA
    SAHARA

My wife, a JW, called her a muscular monster who doesn't look good wearing stuff like that and criticized her for calling attention to herself...

• snowbird
    snowbird

Butt-naked!

LOL.

Syl

• snowbird
    snowbird

I know it's buck-naked, but, I'm from the South.

We say things differently down here.

Syl

• blondie
    blondie

Actually, she has on flesh colored shorts. They discussed this on the ABC Morning News showing the one from the rear and this one which reveals the full story.

• snowbird
    snowbird

I know; I read the story; I'm just funnin.'

Syl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit