Candy,

by larc 28 Replies latest jw friends

• larc
    larc

What is your favorite, candy or candy bar?

Now, for me, I prefer Snicker's and Reese's Butter Cups, but that is just me. I am humble enough to accept other answers to this pregnant question.

• Angharad
    Angharad

Double Decker or Flake

I also love the little penny sweets you can by for kids.

• jelly
    jelly

My favorite varies with time; I rarely pick the same candy twice. My most frequent selection however would have to be reeseā€™s peanut butter cups or butter fingers.

Jelly

• LaDonnaAna
    LaDonnaAna

OOOOOooooooh, does chocolate count??????

Chocolate filled liquers!!! MMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!

Honeycomb; naked, no chocolate

Ang, yes....Flake!

Snickering at Larc as I leave fast and go in search of chocolate.

ladonna~Ana

• Angharad
    Angharad

Another one, when we were in Canada, I had something called a Hershey (sp) bar with nuts in. That was really yummy.

I'm with you now Ana, need to go find some chocolate.

• Prisca
    Prisca

I like the what-we-call jelly lollies (candy) such as jelly babies, snakes, and rasperry frogs (the Aussies will know what I'm talking about). I think jelly babies are called "jelly bellies" in America?

• Lesley
    Lesley

When I was in America, I tried the Reese's Peanut Butter cups, and thought they were awful, yet I liked Reese's Pieces (or whatever they are called). I love Butterfingers.

My favourite is any variety of Cadbury's chocolate.

Those in the UK can get candy from around the world from www.cybercandy.co.uk

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

Almond Joy but I've been diagnosed with diverticulitis and my doctor told me to keep away from nuts! NUTS! Now I have to eat Mounds...

• logical
    logical

Galaxy chocolate

• cellomould
    cellomould

I like Grandma's cookies!

What, that doesn't count?

Alright, then... an actual candy bar I like is Payday. mmmhmmmmm

btw, Yes Prisca, jelly bellies are here in the US. That's actually the most famous company that makes 'jelly beans'. I suppose they have monopolized the market. (kinda like 'kleenex' or better yet 'q-tip', both of which are brand names. he he he)

cellomuncher

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit