Trying to find a friend of my dads

by dreamweaver09 10 Replies latest jw experiences

• dreamweaver09
    dreamweaver09

Hi, I’m new here and I’m looking for help in tracking down a person. His name is Siamac Kavanfar. He is also known as "Sia." I’m looking for him because he was a good friend of my father’s when they both went to the same Kingdom Hall and I know my dad would love to hear from him. Unfortunately I do not have a lot of information on him because the last time I saw him was when I was a child and as it’s a surprise for my dad I cannot ask him out right otherwise he will get suspicious. Here are the things that I do know about him:

• He is Iranian.
    • He went to one of the Kingdom Halls in Barking, In the UK.
    • He has had a range of jobs such as a paramedic, working in Argos he worked as a manager at McDonalds.
    • The last time someone had seen him he was around the East Ham area in London, In the UK.
    • He is fondly remembered by both my uncle and my dad as having the “Big Afro.”
    • My parents stopped going Kingdom Hall approximately around 1993 and I believe he either left before or a bit after that.

I’m really sorry, this is all the possible information I could get on my own. If anyone thinks they know him or has an idea where he is or if it’s even you and your reading this page could you please let me know, it would be most appreciated. I just want to do this for my dad. Oh, probably important, I’m the daughter of Bill South, you probably won’t remember me but it’s worth a try.

• nelly136
    nelly136

you have a pm

• dreamweaver09
    dreamweaver09

when you say "pm" do you mean personal message? sorry, im not too good with abbreviations or whatever their called lol

• nelly136
    nelly136

yup the little blue envelope top right by logout

• dreamweaver09
    dreamweaver09

Thank you sooooooooooooooo much, It looks like him in comparision to the younger photos of him but fingers crossed, I've sent him an email so hopefully he replies.

Thank you sooooooo much I know if it's the correct result my dad will be extremely happy.

• nelly136
    nelly136

you're welcome, good luck

• snowbird
    snowbird

How sweet!

Syl

• peaches
    peaches

good luck,,,,,you sound like someone who just truly loves their dad....GOOD FOR YOU....

• dreamweaver09
    dreamweaver09

Thank you everyone! well my main thanks goes to nelly136 because she made it all possible, and the infromation she gave me did lead me to my dad's friend so thank you sooooooooooooo much and they are now reconnecting.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

That is so cool! The wonders of the internet!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit