PACMAN

by stillajwexelder 11 Replies latest social entertainment

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Anybody get addicted all over again to Pacman - free on google at the moment

• Heaven
    Heaven

Happy 30th Anniversary Pac Man!

I was playing it at work on Friday. Today, I played it and didn't realize there's all this noise 'cause I don't run with my sound on at work.

I suck at Pac Man!

• Kahlua
    Kahlua

I will have to tell my daughter. She was addicted to Pac Man 30 years ago when she was a kid.

We were camping and she kept slipping off to go to the camp store which had a Pac Man machine. I told her she had Pac Man fever and to stay away from the store and stay with us. That night in the tent she started crying and asked me to check and see if she had a fever. She felt okay. I asked her what was the problem and she sobbed - "I think I have Pac Man fever"

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Yep. I loved Pacman.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I positively suck at Pacman when using my keyboard. Wish I had a joystick.

W

• MsDucky
    MsDucky
    I positively suck at Pacman when using my keyboard. Wish I had a joystick.

Ditto

• crapola
    crapola

I can't believe pacman is 30 years old. When it first came out one of the elders in the cong got so addicted to this game that he had to be couceled for playing to much and influencing the younger ones to play to much. I remember many times we'd cut service early and go to the local arcade so he and the younger boys could play. His wife sure got tired of that. It seems so funny now.

• cult classic
    cult classic

Hell yeah! Sooooo much fun!

Cult Classic

• White Dove
    White Dove

I love Pacman!

Need a joystick to play it, though.

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

hit insert coin twice

Share this