This is soooooo amazing to me!

by awildflower 15 Replies latest jw friends

• awildflower
    awildflower

Man reunites with Gorilla. Be sure and listen to his message at the end also.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/37272262#37272262

• Heaven
    Heaven

Animals are amazing creatures. I like how he described Queebee's mates as his wives. This was very moving. Thank you for posting this awildflower!

There was the video a while ago about the man who reunited with "Christian", the lion he had raised. That was cool too! I have read stories about people reuniting with horses they owned years before and the horses remember them.

When we interact with animals in a loving and non-violent manner, the level of connection is a very spiritual and emotional experience. It can be very strong. I have had this kind of connection, even with animals that I don't know that well. I think animals can read people better than people can.

• Bluegill
    Bluegill

awildflower.....that was really beautiful. I just love animals. They are so amazing. Thanks for posting!

Bluegill

• Gayle
    Gayle

Thank you so much, wildflower. So heart warming! I have already sent on to many friends.

• awildflower
    awildflower

Yeah I remember the lion one to, cried my eyes out! And I think because animals don't have a since of time, it's like the person has always been there and they don't know when their gone. It was so touching to see the gorilla on the bank of the river the next day. He wanted to see his friend

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

My JW father hasnt seen my for a year and he doesnt even wanna talk to me on the phone :-( I want a Gorilla!

• Robdar
    Robdar

I loved the video and thank you for posting it.

• whereami
    whereami

Truly awesome!!!

• poppers
    poppers

Yes, that was amazing. Thanks for posting it, awildflower. It shows that there is a connection between species that underlies surface differences, that connects everything to everything else.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I agree, poppers. We're all connected and it is all too easy to forget that.

Really nice video. Thanks for posting it awildflower.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit