anyone else miss the WATCHTOWER OBSERVER .ORG SITE?

by judge rutherFRAUD 13 Replies latest jw friends

• judge rutherFRAUD
    judge rutherFRAUD

i SPENT years on kent's site watchtower observer. I think he had more info about hard to find wt material than any other site I ever read. does any one here have a cd or active links to kent's old stuff. it's a shame it's all gone.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Johnny!!..

That`s was where I started..I just lurked and read..

Ken had a shit load of information it was incredible..

What a practicale joker thar guy was..LOL!!

........................ ...OUTLAW

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Some of the info might still be available here http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://watchtower.observer.org

• judge rutherFRAUD
    judge rutherFRAUD

Black Sheep; thank you so much. the link you gave seems to work pretty well. I'll just play around with it and see what I can find. I saved it to my favorites, and will remember you for linking me with good info I haven't seen in years thank you John

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Thanks black sheep..

There is a wealth of information there..I`m hooked up now too..

........................ ...OUTLAW

• judge rutherFRAUD
    judge rutherFRAUD

Outlaw; yes kent had a lot of stuff more about the wts and the nazi's than anywhere else . I think that was one of my first sites also. I did many a night of reading there.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Maybe we should put some effort into resurrecting it. I don't know much about it, or how much good stuff was on it, or how much is archived, or how much is replicated at JWFACTS. I do have a life outside the bOrg.

How comprehensive is ithe archive, John? Is it worth the effort? Can we just garner the interesting stuff and top up JWFACTS?

The way I see it, we need one comprehensive website with heaps of links to it, rather than heaps of sites with low Google ratings

Cheers

Chris

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Good idea,Black Sheep. Having the info in one place would be great.

Bangalore

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

... and your legs are toooo far apart for someone with a yellow willy

• chasson
    chasson

It was the best site concerning JW i ever read.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit