What Do You Like LEAST About This Here Board?

by snowbird 65 Replies latest jw friends

• Heartbreaker
    Heartbreaker

Can I add that I'd also like to have an IGNORE button to apply to poster that just don't get it? Yeah, that'd be nice.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Awww ... don't let NotVeryLikely rile you, (((((((Heartbreaker))))))).

He's just a cute little cuss who's getting his feet wet.

Sylvia

• not a captive
    not a captive

Inability to change avatars and personal info

P.S. While we're on the subject, Who thinks Arkansawyers are really "Arkansans"?

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Having to type out the Captcha words while logging in.

Bangalore

• zeroday*
    zeroday*

It would appear to some that if you complain about the forums software you are complaining about the board in general. This software is a mishmash of really lame software. Just go to any discussion board with professional designed software and you can see how much easier it is to navigate around the board.

No PM notification

Can't delete PM's

Can't change profile

No one button "quote"

Can't edit posts

No one button threads you have replied to

And on and on. Now if you want to flame me so be it but there is so much so wrong with this board "software" and so much professional software for free or very little cost. As far as Simon coming out with new software, sorry I don't believe it will be anytime soon...

• Heaven
    Heaven

There is a wackness to this forum where periodically, I don't have a 'Post a reply' window at the bottom of the page so I have to click a button at the top of the page.

Then there is the wacky formatting where sometimes you don't get a tools menu.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit