Disturbing Letters from/about/and TO the "FDS"...

by AGuest 32 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Billzfan23
    Billzfan23

Fantastic - bump...

• bible brain
    bible brain

Hi! Shelby.

I was very interested in reading the comments and the letters from you, and the direction you received through the Holy Spirit.

I certainly do not doubt your claim to be of the faithful and discrete servant Jesus is using on the earth today because I too have experienced much of the insight that you speak of concerning the governing body, the harlot and the disgusting thing.

The call went out to the “TEN” maidens “to come out of her” meaning the city of symbolic Jerusalem, Jehovah’s witnesses today, ten symbolising the whole earthly number of the FDS left on the earth at the time of the return of the bridegroom. They were told to “get out” from amongst them, meaning our Lord was not going to go inside for them.

But as we know, only half, five, were ready to listen to the guidance of the Spirit and get out from amongst them. That group make up today the true kingdom seed of Jesus or the faithful servant who feeds the household timely food.

They were taken outside the ORG by the angels under Jesus just like they did to Lot and his family. None of the true kingdom seed will be found INSIDE the ORG of Jehovah’s witnesses today.

This is confirmed by the governing body themselves in the June 15th watchtower 2009.

Copied and pasted: ~

Jehovah's Light Keeps Getting Brighter and Brighter.

In 2009, the Watchtower finally admitted that 'the Governing Body represents the faithful and discreet slave class.' They also said that 'Christians who have truly received this anointing do not demand special attention. They do not believe that their being of the anointed gives them special insights beyond what even some experienced members of the "great crowd" may have.

" The Anointed Remnant Has Officially Been Demoted. According to the June 15, 2009 Watchtower, members of the anointed remnant no longer 'demand special attention' and anointed ones don't believe they have 'special insights', when compared to 'experienced members of the 'great crowd'. If those members do not have “special insight” today, this proves beyond any doubt, they are not of the true kingdom seed of Jesus who will be taught through the Holy Spirit in their hearts as recorded in 1st John 2v27.

end of quote.

Just as you have demonstrated. They do not have this insight otherwise they too would have got out and quit touching the unclean thing. They must resemble the five who did not have the oil, or Holy Spirit in the first place to sustain them.

However, Shelby, I am a little confused, as you refer to the FDS as being from the four corners of "Jehovah’s earth". Are you still inside Jehovah’s witnesses?

I realise not all the anointed ones would have the same “gifts in the spirit” just as the apostles prior, but because you class yourself as a Jehovah’s witness still, what distinguishes you from the rest? Especially if you have got out and have left them? Do you still pray to “Jehovah”?

True the FDS will be used in different ways at this time of the end but we must all be in unity through the spirit. I have been used to write journals to help those still inside the city of Jerusalem, Jehovah’s witnesses, and yes! The information in them is very powerful to take in but we cannot be kind if we want them to act and get saved. I pray you will read one of my journals and pray for guidance to understand more about the name “Jehovah”.

http://www.pitn.net the FDS vs the governing body.

Thanks Shelby.

• Paulapollos
    Paulapollos

Hi,

The Worldwide Order of Special Full Time Servants is an order that you join at Bethel when you sign the "Vow of Poverty" document at Bethel. The "Vow of Poverty" is primarily a legal document that specifies that you are considered a full time volunteer and missionary (irrespective of whether you are a Bethelite, Gilead "graduate", or Special Pioneer.) It has some ancilliary conditions, such as limiting the amount of money a Bethelite can earn in holiday time, additional to his Bethel expenses. It confers no real privileges, and is primarily a legal mechanism to minimise income tax and related tax expenditures for the Society.

PP

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit