NEW LIGHT LEAFLET..........!

by iknowall558 23 Replies latest jw friends

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

Brilliant!

• wobble
    wobble

VERY VERY WELL DONE !

I think it is important that we all get copies of this out in the next couple of weeks or so as the Dubs study this material in the WT study very soon.

Timing could be crucial, too early and it gives an elder the chance to warn the flock that a bit of 'postate stuff is coming , and to bin it without reading it, which most will then do. Too late and the moment has passed.

well done again,

Wobble

• whereami
    whereami

Good job.

But we all know that most witnesses won't know what the heck you're talking about. These people are all brain dead.

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

Hey Wobble. ...When is the article actually being studied? I was gonna go out tomorrow and deliver them with my friend. I got a hold of Craig (ninja). did you see above post to snowbird? He loved that you both were asking for him....and he sent the love straight back.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Remember, you are supposed to abide by and TEACH the bad doctrine until the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger itself fixes it, even if you can prove it wrong using their own Bible. Even if you can prove that Jesus explicitly meant the end of the Jewish system of things, which did in fact come during the generation he mentioned. People who were alive to hear it in 33 AD saw the end of the Jewish system in 70 AD.

Which is more than can be said about this time.

• LUKEWARM
    LUKEWARM

Bravo!!

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

great jobs from the pair of you

• iknowall558
  • iknowall558
    iknowall558

oops. still cant do this. Photo of me putting leaflet through Kingdom Hall letter box.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

iknowall558..

Good stuff..I like it..

Its unlikely JW`s at a Kingdom Hall are going to give it any merit..

Although it`s great for JW`s looking for information outside the WBT$..

So......Consider where your efforts are made..

Think about where it will be a waste of time..Think about where people who are interested,will read it..

The work you did is good..You want to make it count..

....................... ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit