I will come back to the Kingdom Hall when......

by Cagefighter 35 Replies latest jw friends

• changeling
    changeling

It's up for sale really cheap and I can buy it and blow it up. :)

• cult classic
    cult classic

When Superman reverses the rotation of the earth and I am given back the 36 years of my life that got siphoned into this religion.

edited to add: and I will step in one time and one time only to tell them what to do with their pure language.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

When the governing body has the elders read a letter of apology to every abused child and battered wife who was ignored or blamed for their victimization.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

........they start to have womans mud wrestling inside the hall.

• ziddina
    ziddina

What Heartbreaker said... "They are making an honest statement of fault, admitting guilt in splitting apart families, promoting false prophecy, and vindicating all those they called apostates..."

And I think Jamie Bower mentioned a full apology [and I'd add a cash settlement of thousands of dollars per victim...] for all those battered wives and children victimized by the pedophiles sheltered within the WTBTS...

Me? I'd return if - IF - they ever had a REAL, honest-to-Goddess 'bible' study, starting out with a discussion of the relative newness of the bible, the numerous myths contained within the bible that were plagiarized from older, so-called "Pagan" religions, and moving on to a discussion of how the geology/vulcanology of the Mediterranean area affected the development of the bible...

And the effect of the Elysian belief systems on the development of the "New Testament", as well as a thorough discussion of the effect of the destruction of Pompeii and Herculaneum by the eruption of Mt. Vesuvius upon the composition of the more prophetic books of the "New Testament", especially the book of Revelation...

Zid spiral moon goddess symbol

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

........they start to have womans mud wrestling inside the hall.

EEEWWWWWWWW!!! You obviously haven't seen some of the elders wives in my old hall.

An "army of large women" comes to mind.

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit