I HAVE JUST BEEN APPOINTED AS A MINISTERIAL SERVANT.

by african GB Member 140 Replies latest jw experiences

• peaches
    peaches

OMG....hahahahahaha.....i am feeling alot better mentally now...thank you all so much....the comments are priceless....hahahahaha I have such a hard time coping with people who are REAL SPIRITUAL....it has a definate down effect on me....to make privileges and then come here and let everyone know....is just plain cruel.....

i do hope you are not telling the truth....it sounds from what my APOSTATE BROTHERS are saying...you are abit confused....i am going to stay away from this thread...it is creepy....

• asilentone
    asilentone

agbm, take a very long shower and never come back here, so you will never be full of crap again. LMAO!

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

I think he is joking

• asilentone
    asilentone

have you ever seen his very first topics here? I think he is very mentally unstable.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

African GB Member is AWESOME!!!!!

AGBM, hope you get sound duty, and not get assigned as Accounts Overseer (or whatever it is they call it in English).

BTS

• bonnzo
    bonnzo

you cant even be appointed after reinstatement until 5 years have passed unless somethings changed, so i think you are full of shit.

• shamus100
    shamus100

There are more people full of shit on this thread than many people realize.

• asilentone
    asilentone

Well I know very few folks got reinstated and became MS within 2 years, but I do not believe AGBM at ALL! He must have some sound duties before he gets appointed as MS. He said in another thread that he has never been a MS in his life. It is all in his head.

• asilentone
    asilentone

shamus, you are included. Congratulations!

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

That reminds me, I must watch The Deer Hunter again. I love that movie!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit