I Have stop go in room of the kingdom

by marcopolo 12 Replies latest jw friends

• marcopolo
    marcopolo

I have stopped going assemblies.

I am separating from my wife, the climate in the my house is very become incompatible .

• yesidid
    yesidid

I am separating from my wife, the climate in the my house is very become incompatible .

So sorry about that part.

• Hopscotch
    Hopscotch

(((((((marco))))))

That is very sad. It is disgusting how the Watchtower Society rips families apart.

Hopscotch

• Room 215
    Room 215

Ti compiango, amico... coraggio

• awildflower
    awildflower

Hi Marco, give us the update, haven't seen you in a while.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Very sorry there is trouble in your marriage...maybe after she gets used to the idea that you're no longer a jw, she'll accept it, and you two can reconcile. Any chance of that?

• marcopolo
    marcopolo

my dears friends, think that it will be very difficult to reconcile us, she already gone to lawyer, wants foods, and she doesn't want that I rest in house, I don't have other house where to go, has asked to be until when I don't find a new home for me., I don't hide you that every day I cry, im sorry for my children. I with my job have did everything house and other things she never worked. I wait whomy sons get married and then to separate. but thinking is now better. she broked all the photos that we were together, I have hidden someone so for memory remember good days. the past cannot be cancelled this way. the horrible thing that happens all JW don't treat anymore see you how a without God.

• awildflower
    awildflower

Last I remember Marco is that you went back to the jw's to keep your family together? What happened?

• yknot
    yknot

coraggio

La tempesta passerĂ 

Continuare a essere un buono padre

Una moglie nuova e migliore attende

Abbraccio

• snowbird
    snowbird

(((((((Marco)))))))

Sylvia

Share this