Are any of you addicted to your new sexual revolution?

by Coffee House Girl 37 Replies latest social relationships

• Scott77
    Scott77

cyberjesus : she hasnt posted back.... so I guess shes been busy having sex?"

awildflower : Yeah, come up for air Coffee House Girl

LOL @ cyberjesus n' awildflower . I think the intense interest in her story is a kind of liberating feelings to all of us EJWs. No one is even afraid that someone will go to the dreaded and damned Watchtower elders and report him or her. Is not that a liberating feeling?

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Whne two people are compatiable, it is very awesome, in ALL regards.

• Coffee House Girl
    Coffee House Girl

Lol- sorry to leave you hanging folks, & yes...I did come up for air, I am at work now & finally on the internet

Yea, Coffee Shop Guy is 53 and I am 31- it is true I suppose, my youth & viggor encourages him & his experience and enthusiasm rev-s me up

oz, I loved hearing your story and it encourages me, my coffee man is committed to keeping our relationship active, alive, and passionate. We schedule time for ourselves whenever we can! Plus I can have time to work on a strong relationship because I am not busy with "theocratic activities", bonus

We did even go outside the bedroom on Sunday to a lakeside town to shop, eat, and enjoy the sunset-

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Coffee girl... thankyou.

One huge difference in me now is that i know who i am at last, and have a better grasp on how relationships work or 'should' work than i did 20 years ago. My wife never really dated men her own age too as she found them to be imature boys (now she just has an imature man!)

Despite the age gap we are equals, i find no need or desire to 'father her' either. 90% of the time we and our friends and family dont even think of the gap.

There are times when it does, like planning for the future etc. But at the stage you and mr coffee are at, forget the future! I do tease her about having to wipe my bum for me when i'm senile!

all the best

oz

ps. feel free to pm if you ever want to compare notes...

• coffee shop guy
    coffee shop guy

Shamus: I'm buying Corn Flakes by the pallet. There will be none left over I'm sure.

They say men mature slower than women. I think I have a little bit to go yet but we share a relationship that has meaning and purpose. We are joined at the hip and so many other places. I feel like I'm 25 again and she brings it all out in me.

I honestly didn't think it was possible to do the things we do. I was wrong and I hope to be so wrong for a long long time.

We do spend as much time together as we can. We have one day a week where it's just us. We love from the minute we wake through the next morning. If this is a silly phase I just want to be as giddy as I can. It'll take a life time to wipe that smile off our faces.

Oz: LOL! Yes there are some who don't see the gap in us anymore. I don't see CHG doing anything different with my bum than what she's doing now. She'll leave the personal hygine up to me I'm sure.

advice- don't watch subtitled movies naked. It's to easy to miss so much when you can't read and it's a wasted 90 mins we could be doing something else.

Life is an amazing experience. Live it fully and do enjoy it.

CSG

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

Yes I love that I can get a bumpkin now with out having to tell the elders before my wife does.

• Twitch
    Twitch

Got a sister?

;)

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

LOL I went off the deep end, too... I'll leave it at that, but I've gotten pretty damn adventurous...and yeah...total nympho lol. I think it had to do with my repression in my marriage (and ME having to beg for it), along with the strictness of what we could and could not do. Now I'm like a kid in a frickin' candy store lol.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit