TRUTHS to live by

by Terry 21 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest

Not a bad one in the bunch, IMHO (peace to you, dear Terry)... although I have to ask: what's wrong with driving through the ghetto???

Peace, all!

SA, on her own...

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

Haha. I actually got someone to do #1 when I was laying in the hospital last year.

• snowbird
    snowbird

LOL.

One can only try, Shelby.

One can only try ...

Sylvia

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

16. I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.

This is the reason I now go to work looking like a slob every day. There's no one worth impressing here.

W

• Mall Cop
    Mall Cop

Terry, Great list. #1 Clear history drive and then you need to actually clear the hard drive also. It takes a forensic computer expert to do this. Clearing the history drive does not clear out the hard drive where all your do not watch stuff lies deep inside the drive.

• no more kool aid
    no more kool aid

Love the list! With, the exception of #27, pants get dirty boys, they go right over the dirty filthy underwear ,that thin layer of cotton is not enough protection! You can come over and we will wash your pants with the sheets (#5) and I will show you how to fold them all. NMKA

• Terry
    Terry

I have to ask: what's wrong with driving through the ghetto???

Are you kidding? All that nasty white trash there sippin' thunderbird and watchin' Monster Truck rally!!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    It takes a forensic computer expert to do this. Clearing the history drive does not clear out the hard drive where all your do not watch stuff lies deep inside the drive.

Ditto on this. If there's really something to hide, take a blow torch to the drive. Otherwise a forensic expert can get what he wants.

W

• Terry
    Terry

#1 Clear history drive and then you need to actually clear the hard drive also. It takes a forensic computer expert to do this. Clearing the history drive does not clear out the hard drive where all your do not watch stuff lies deep inside the drive.

Sounds like you've had to clear yours on several occasions!!

• AGuest
    AGuest
    All that nasty white trash there sippin' thunderbird

Oh, hey, "they" drink T-Bird, too?? Well, well... and methoughts 'twas only me darker brethen what know'd 'bout 'dat nectar...

Peace, dear Terry!

SA, of the "as a teen growing up in the 70's, me and my girls often partook of the 'Bird, and Night Train, and MD 20/20 (not me, not that last one)... and the all time favorite... Boone's Farm... sometimes to their embarassment (never mine, though - I always 'maintained')" class... on her own

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit