Satanic murder shocks Argentina

by Weeping 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Heaven
    Heaven

Soooo.... Weeping.... how was your weekend? What did you do?

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

I'm more shocked by murders supposedly done in the name of Christianity.

• dinah
    dinah

I think it was the Monkey.

*waves at Void* Love you, man!!!!!

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

But Weeping what about the millions of people that were murdered in the name of god,

such people who had medical conditions that were not recognized because of human ignorance.

Or the millions slaughtered because they believed in a different god than YAHWEH/JC

read your bible in the OT to confirm this statement.

Here is some informative reading on your loving and just god www.evilbible.com

Your personal god is the most violent and murderous of all the gods throughout human history.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Whoa, good point! Does he have an alibi? Of course, it was so long ago.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

When dealing with a Christian murdering for religious reasons, the headline never says: "Christian murder shocks Argentina"

• shamus100
  • Cthulhu
    Cthulhu

Jesus H. Christ! This Weeping has quite the obsession. I am a Satanist and don't think as much about that character as Weeping does. (Note that I said character. As has been pointed out previously by myself and others on this forum, Satanists do not believe in god, nor do we believe in a devil) Weeping, shouldn't you be telling us all about your god-man Jesus instead of focusing constantly on the one you surely claim is your archenemy?

• shamus100
    shamus100

Hello my darling Cthulhu,

Haven't seen you since we parted ways in Buenos Aires. ? Como Estas ?

• Twitch
    Twitch

Psychiatric evaluators unanimously concurred that the two girls were schizophrenic with religious delusions

This about covers it,....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit