Grand baby pictures

by upnorth 13 Replies latest social family

• upnorth
    upnorth

As a grandparent I feel the need to share this picture with you.

If any of you have cute pictures of grand babies please post them if your comfortable with it.

This little guy is Elias, he was born January 4th in Spokane. This picture was taken by his mother when Elias was 8 weeks old.

He is my second Grand baby, my 3rd one is "in the oven", they are all boys.

Every time I look at this picture it makes me smile how about you ?

Photobucket

• Dnice
    Dnice

Oh my goodness, what a BEAUTIFUL baby!

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Beautiful!

• Quentin
    Quentin

I'll tell you now he is going to be a corcker...be prepared to beat the grils away with a big stick....love his expression.....

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

wonderful

• mentallyfree31
  • crapola
    crapola

I love that expression! He is so adorable. I'd love to post pistures of my 3 grandchildren but still have'nt learned how.

• milola
    milola

OH It's a good thing he isn't my grandbaby. I would be smothering that crazy adorable face with kisses constantly! I hate to think that my gkids aren't the cutest in the world but it may be true.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Upnorth, you have quite the winner there in that awesome little guy. What a charmer! He is quite a character, we can see that in an instant.

That photo is fantastic! Congratulations to you and your family, you have much to celebrate.

Love,
    Baba.

• upnorth
    upnorth

The wife and I absolutely love him.

No grand baby is better then the next but he is the first baby from our only daughter. (We have 3 boys one girl)

Thanks for the comments Photobucket

We wish he lived a bit closer but his Dad and Mom have a wonderful thing going in Spokane and we can travel to see him and the other grand son (he also lives in Spokane) whenever we can find the time. Our 21 year old son works for Alaska Airlines and as his parents we can fly (FREE !) on stand by.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit