New Video about Paradise Earth with a very Atheistic concept...

by Tuesday 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

Hey folks!

Thought'd you enjoy my latest video, I've had it written for a week or more just getting away from the newborn enough to record it has been a super hassle. A woman made a video about living forever on Paradise Earth and how she wouldn't get bored in it because there's so much she's wanted to do in this life that hasn't had a chance to do because of her "circumstances". I basically was trying to explain to her that she's wasting her life hoping for something that has a better than average chance of never happening but she wasn't really getting my point, so I made this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uzt9cvWuKd8

Hope you all enjoy!

• cantleave
    cantleave

Nice reasoning as usual my friend. Lets hope it gets some thinking. How's the family?

• Tuesday
    Tuesday
    How's the family?

E-Gad... there's SO MANY DIAPERS LOL. My wife and I are basically both fried, I also added the stress of a very strict diet and work out regemine but my wife is breastfeeding so we're equally fried.

• cantleave
    cantleave

lol - I am soooo glad those days are over. I bet your daughter loves being big sister.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

You rock, Tim. All the best to the family.

I hope to meet you in person some day.

Quick question: since you seem to have prepared texts for your youtube vids, how much hassle would it ential to add closed captions to them? I'm not 100% certain but I think it just takes a couple lines of code and the text itself uploaded with the vid, and maybe a checkbox click or something. Great reasoning you use would really help the deaf and hard of hearing. I know now isn't a great time with the new baby, but something to consider adding in the future.

Appreciate all you do!

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

I didn't know you were having another kid. Congratulations!

• Tuesday
    Tuesday
    I hope to meet you in person some day.

I'm a huge dork, I'll probably ruin your image of me LOL. I'm in Rhode Island though I'm in CT and MA alot for wrestling so anytime you want to come to a show just PM me (on youtube since I check it more often) and I'll give you the dates. Then you'll see me in tights and I'll DEFINITELY ruin your image of me :)

I didn't know you were having another kid. Congratulations!

Yeah Tyler James is three weeks old now. Very cute, but VERY gassy LOL.

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

Congratulations on the new son, Tim!

Tyler James ?
    Hey, what happened to Jehovah

-Yan

• Tuesday
    Tuesday
    Hey, what happened to Jehovah

I got overruled by the nursing staff, my family, and my wife. I literally even wrote it on the birth certificate and we ended up getting another one.

• ziddina
    ziddina

"I literally even wrote it on the birth certificate and we ended up getting another one..."

Wouldn't it have been a giggle to save that birth certificate and frame it???

Zid

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit