• wifibandit
    wifibandit

Full set: http://imgur.com/a/7k2RJ 

PDF: https://mega.co.nz/#!jo8g3SSJ

use key:SRN2Ww5-whPpVROkXfV5wJCzAhbhhZ7De3h2SkqfCJE

Sample : 

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

The CO is the "ball breaker" if anything is wrong.

The locals better not be keeping any money in the mattress and hiding it from Mother.

Doc

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

I found this point interesting. A little check up to make sure the paying of dues is being reviewed annually.

*** g74 11/8 p. 13 ***

Jehovah’s witnesses too have expenses to meet in order to maintain their places of worship. But they sponsor no gambling, hold no bazaars, pass no collection plates, have no paying of dues. Contributions are all voluntary and unsolicited.

• Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds

Yeah that stuck out like a sore thumb too. My question is what happens if the answer is 'no'

I'm guessing they get screwed when it's time for a remodel or new building.

• fastJehu
    fastJehu

The circuit overseer will obtain personal and spiritual information from the congregation’s Publisher Record card...
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

FastJehu, 

I noticed the exact same thing. What a joke! 

DD

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Wasn't Armageddon suppose to come before we got to this insane administrative level of analness? what does all this crap have to do with spiritual enlightenment? 
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Well, how does someone's "spirituality" become apparent from a simple "record card"?

mine showed awesome numbers and figures (granted, most of it was simply made up), but I was still considered "spiritually lacking" and was deleted as an ms!

Its got nothing to do with figures...it's all about "perception"

• OneFingerSalute
    OneFingerSalute

Any pertinent info can be shared with him?

I knew dub's were pretty big gossips! so will the "brother" get a chance to have any say in his own defense?

• wifibandit

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit