Dad is trying to get me dfe'd. Any suggestions?

by foolsparadise 32 Replies latest jw friends

• foolsparadise
    foolsparadise

I had my religious view on my facebook profile stating that I am a cult survivor. My dad saw it and is trying to get the family to not speak to me.

• upnorth
    upnorth

Encourage him to do it.

I rarely talk to my parents and it doesn't bother me. They taught me to forget about those that don't follow the same belief as them. Now I know the "real truth" and they can keep the WBATS and all it's delusional beliefs.

• doublelife
    doublelife

I don't have advise but I like your status as cult survivor. After reading your post I was going to put that on my status since I don't have any jws on my facebook anymore. But, then I remembered that I have two cousins on there and it might get back to my family.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Wish granted!

• MsDucky
    MsDucky

Tell him that he'll reap what he sows. Tell him not to start anything that he may not like the results of, i.e. losing you.

• asilentone
    asilentone

you can say someone typed that for me.

• asilentone
    asilentone

one time there was Christmas Lights on the inactive couple's home, the elders visited them and asked about the Christmas Lights, they said someone put them up for them, The elders leave them alone for 30 years already.

• BackRoomBilly
    BackRoomBilly

Pinch him on the neck like Mr. Spock

• asilentone
  • Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Tell him that if he starts anything stupid to get you DFd, then you have no reason not to put the saga on Facebook for everyone to see.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit