Her Majesty's Government says sorry to papa

by cofty 14 Replies latest social current

• Caedes
    Caedes

They're all developed from a farming billhook, the only difference is the shape of the head. The pike is a much longer weapon similar in shape to a spear.

Still laughing at the thought of mr Ratzingers bodyguards in a gun fight with British police.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

It wouldn't happen anyway. Let's be real here.

BTS

• besty
    besty

I've been on a plane in the UK when someone was removed at gunpoint by armed UK police.

It didn't take them long and there was no fuss.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Your picture isn't showing. But I doubt the pope flies commercial in any event.

Like I said, no one will attempt to arrest him because he has full status as a head of state at both the UN and the UK. Dawkins' and Hitchens' squawking is little more than playing for the crowd. It has no legal backing, and is a fantasy. But I'd like to add, the Pope is guarded my an elite force, regardless. Certainly, UK security forces could summon greater numbers, but in such a hypothetical case where an attempt to arrest were made and resisted, it would either be a standoff, or a bloody mess. The Swiss Guard have a long and storied history of fighting to the death.

BTS

• cofty
    cofty

I am disgusted at the foreign office inviting him under the present circumstances. We just about still have the right to peaceful protest in the UK. Let's hope he is left in no doubt how much contempt there is for his cult right now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit