Longtime Lurkers?

by Bluegill 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Bluegill
    Bluegill

When I joined this forum I mentioned that I was a lurker for 3 or 4 years before I actually joined. It did take me a long time! Anyway I posted a comment on a hobby forum that I belong to and this was part of someones reply....

"BTW, how is it possible to have been on this forum for 6 years, and only have 8 posts?"

Thought that was funny...Some of us are procrastinators! It's fun to take in info but its better to add to the conversation. So you long time lurkers...sign up....you won't regret it!

• blondie
    blondie

Of course, posting on a hobby forum is a little different than posting on this forum. No fear of outing or facing the lies of a g roup you might have belonged to for many years. We're glad you feel you have something to contribute and aren't afraid to do so.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Yes, lurkers! Join in. We won't bite. . .hard.

• Bluegill
    Bluegill

Blondie.....while lurking for 3 or 4 years your comments were some of my favorites. Always informative, well thought out and honest. Your attention to detail and all the technical JW stuff is very impressive.

Bluegill

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

sheesh 11 posts and already kissing up ....just kidding

• Bluegill
    Bluegill

troubled mind.....Thats something for the local KH to fear.... A Hiney Kissing Apostate!!!

• Think About It
    Think About It

Come on lurkers. Let's see if we can get a new poster signed up because of this thread. Just sign up and say hi right here. I lurked for 3 weeks. It's a big step posting, but you will be fine and will enjoy it.

Think About It

• Bluegill
    Bluegill

Think About It speaks the truth...it's a big step and a big relief.

• Heartbreaker
    Heartbreaker

I remember how nervous and secretive (to my husband) I was about it. Seems so silly now, looking back. SO glad I joined, and not a single day goes by I don't read here. In fact, the page is ALWAYS open!

• awildflower
    awildflower

Yes HB, it does seem so silly now that we are hear. I remember it taking me forever to join also out of just fear. It's a testiment to the mind control, so for all you lurkers, it feels scary, but it's really an illusion, I promise. You'll feel better when your ready to post and it will be the next step in your freedom. All our love lurkers!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit