Video: Overcoming the JW Shunning Ritual

by leavingwt 17 Replies latest jw friends

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

This is the story of how one ex-JW has overcome the shunning. I found it be very positive. I hope you enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jQVuhPyS2g

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Gotta admit, all his family look like prime candidates for bird feed at armageddon, ie: tattoos, smokers and disfellowshipped. Looks happy.

• Gayle
    Gayle

Thank you for listing this 'youtube.' The JW shunning issue must be exposed. I hope as this is exposed more and ex-JWs can more quickly process this and move on to develop their new lives. It makes me happy to see these little ones now can just grow up with a simple childhood and know the unconditional love from their parents. They won't have to sit through hours of boring, child unrealistic meetings and door-to-door work. They can celebrate life, their birthdays, etc.

• Chalam
    Chalam

That was cool LWT :)

Thanks for posting.

Blessings,

Stephen

• peaches
    peaches

good stuff

• ziddina
    ziddina

I love it! There's "Jehovah's Witness" word, and then there's "Carl's" word...

And of course, despite Carl being the "worldly" one, HIS word is as good as gold... If this YouTube poster had needed help, Carl the "worldly" guy, would have been 'there' for him...

Try that with most elders... All you'd get is some counseling about 'fulfilling your obligation to Jehovah'...

The typical, active JW is too full of their own self-righteousness to actually offer material assistance...

That group photo looks like a typical SCA = Society for Creative Anachronism - group... Especially the Norsemen and the Mongols...

OOOOO! I like that ending logo!!

Zid

• dgp
    dgp

Marked.

• metatron
    metatron

Excellent, articulate, well-phrased and heartwarming.

This puts the lie to Watchtower slanders about "apostates" being sex crazed, selfish drug abusers or whatever. More of this and the end of this sick, family wrecking cult is in sight.

metatron

• Quillsky
    Quillsky

Some wise words, so true that you won't make new friends and "family" by sitting on your sofa.

Candle Surgeon posts here sometimes.

• dinah
    dinah

marked. I love that boy!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit