shooting in Wichita Falls, Texas this pm

by ssn587 8 Replies latest jw friends

• ssn587
    ssn587

a Little after 9. pm this evening, a gunman entered hasting a book store and shot 5 people with a shotgun, he then left went to a street and at last report killed himself. He had earlier shot and killed a doorman at a place called "Tobys" and may have wounded another person there prior to going to hasting and shooting the five people lthere, no reports of how the people at Hastings have fared.

• Judge Dread
    Judge Dread

The demons have been active today.

Judge Dread

• White Dove
    White Dove

I can't find it even on CNN.com.

• ssn587
    ssn587

White Dove it has been on our local radio station, was called by friends about it as they were watching news report on tv about it. seems the prep was shouting about white supremacy, like he is suppose to make a difference.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Thanks! I found it on the local channel dot com. What is with these crazy people, anyway? Did the guy lose his job? Usually it's a guy who lost his job and is deep in debt.

• peaches
    peaches

families and lives devistated....the agony one person can cause...

• knock knock
    knock knock

I was just looking to see if anyone posted about this and had to dig deep to find it. Someone told me about this yesterday and I have not seen any news of it nor have any of the peolple I've spoken to today. What gives? You'd think the media would be all over this.

• cantleave
    cantleave

The end of this wicked system must surely be close; what with this and the earthquakes and the volcano....................

What a tragedy for all involved

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Sad.

What gets me about these Cretans is the desire to 'take out' a bunch of innocents before they put a bullet in their own head. Why not just kill yourself and be done with it. Why do people have to lose parents and children and spouses because these people can't deal with life?

Damn it!

Jeff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit