I can't stop laughing...

by Tuesday 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

I don't know if this is me being evil or whatever but I seriously can't stop laughing over this.

I got a message on my youtube channel about how my videos have inspired this user to learn doctrine as thoroughly as they can so they can preach the gospel of Christ to their brothers. It went into GREAT detail about how much the videos inspired them with things to use from the bible, what places to look and how they are trying to memorize certain videos of mine. The last sentence in the e-mail is "What kind of Christian are you?"

I sent the following response:

"Um... The Atheist Kind".

I keep imagining the reaction upon reading that message by this uber-christian who just found out he'd been inspired to learn doctrine and read the bible more by an atheist and I can't stop laughing. Seriously it's been something like 15 minutes and I can't stop.

My cheeks are starting to hurt.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Well, Tim, you're just following the Apostle Paul's admonition, "Be all things to all people".

• upnorth
    upnorth

That's funny

What's your YouTube account about ---Tuesday ?

I have 2 or 3 accounts one is family, ATV riding, my son's metal band, a friends wedding, my grandson...etc.

The other is a hate filled stick up the ass of Islam

Photobucket

• misocup
    misocup
    The other is a hate filled stick up the ass of Islam

HAHAHAHAHA! priceless pic!

• Tuesday
    Tuesday
    What's your YouTube account about ---Tuesday ?

www.youtube.com/timkilgore

It's primarily known as the Tough Questions for Jehovah's Witnesses channel.

• upnorth
    upnorth

---Tuesday---!!!

That's awesome I'll check it out more throughly when I've got some time

here's a link to my loving PhotobucketIslam channel http://www.youtube.com/user/muhammadsholypenis

My user name seems to bother some of the followers of The Great Pervert Prophet........Photobucket

I tell them is factually correct

• misocup
    misocup

and you are still alive?

• peaches
    peaches

omg...now thats funny!!

• awildflower
    awildflower

Now that's crazy funny! Sad when you learn more about your "faith" from an atheist instead of your own church.

• upnorth
    upnorth

My wife worries about the Muslims every once in awhile. There are less then 4000 where I live and they don't have a mosque .....yet.

They recently purchased 75 acres to start building on.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit