Can you believe someone actually made this.........?

by iknowall558 31 Replies latest jw experiences

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

Whatever the case..... they have to eat the food that has been lovingly provided ..........Now, that sounds familiar

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

yes.......what is sad is that such talent is wasted on such a display. I once knew a sister that was extrememly talented in cake decorating (and baking...some people can bake but the cake tastes like crap).... she even worked for a bakery for a time...

....until she decided to start regular pioneering instead.... (probably the cake was made for a "get-together" or someone going to pioneer school or some anniversary of pioneering...blech)

Snakes (Rich )

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

So let me get this straight: Partaking of the emblems per Jesus' instructions for everlasting life = BAD

BUT;

Rejecting the emblems and instead eating a cake that looks like the bible, a briefcase, & WT literature = Totally ok and acceptable?

These people are complete & total f*cking loons.

- Wing Commander

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo
    I once knew a sister that was extrememly talented in cake decorating (and baking...some people can bake but the cake tastes like crap).... she even worked for a bakery for a time...

How can JWs be bakers..? What if a customer wants a birthday cake..? Petty, I know, but you know how pedantic dubs are....surely it would offend/stumble if a JW had to decorate a birthday cake..?

• rockmehardplace
    rockmehardplace

i have to give kudos where due. this is very cool. sometimes you just have to give it up.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Rock,

Yes, that's what I thought. Who ever made it is very talented. Very cool the way they laid it all out. I think it's very nice and will please all that go to the "get together."

It could be they met with a professional baker and discussed what they wanted.

• RR
    RR

More like spiritual junk food

• RR
    RR

Earlier this year I went to the Millennium Theater to see a presentation of "Joseph" (great show by the way), and this was in the lobby:

This is a cake!

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

Ok.....that one wins. Thats pretty cool.

• undercover
    undercover
    Two in one. Spiritual and physical food in one package.

Both of which will make you puke your guts out...

Blondie's right... the waste of time and resources on such an endeavor. They would have been much more productive had they been in service and the money could have been put to better use had it been donated to the Worldwide Fund.

Sillie dubbies, don't they know...hobbies are for worldly people...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit