What is the effect of something growing a certain percentage rate over time?

by Elsewhere 19 Replies latest jw friends

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

The Master sat in rapt attention as the renowned economist explained his blueprint for development.

"Should growth be the only consideration in an economic theory?" he asked.

"Yes. All growth is good in itself."

"Isn't that the thinking of the cancer cell?" said the Master.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Oh lawd, next time I see you, you're going to be wearing a robe and sandals, aren'tcha, Mega?

• Gregor
    Gregor

A crock of warm horseshit. Also known as pablum by pessimists.

(Elsewhere, Keep buying cracked corn for the squirrels. They will soon take over the world!)

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Obey your furry little masters!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Of course if JWs consistently get sya 3% growth - then -----

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

This really is Junior High School material (at least it was when I was in Junior High). Happily, I plan to be dead by 2053.

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

But damn those homosexuals and their inability to procreate.

• Terry
    Terry

And now you know the role of war, famine, disease, abortion and tight underwear on keeping the Earth balanced!

Just remember: 99.99% of every species that has ever existed has gone extinct.

Jehovah's Witnesses were assembling the gloom and doomers in 1966 to predict the End by 1975.

How'd that work out?

Technology always seems to outstrip the dire consequences and pull us out in the nick o' time.

Never underestimate human ingenuity.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Well first off I thought that the US army was in charge of muslim population control!? Hhahahahahaha yeah ok sick I know...

The thing is that there are already too many people and the people who should breed don't and those that decidely should NOT do in droves! I think we should try to get india and china to fight it out. With the risk of being tastless AIDS is clearing out lots of the pop in Africa.

What IS a good number for people on this rock anyway? 3 billionish? 3.5?

• Gregor
    Gregor

The AIDS remark is cold and heartless, not tasteless.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit