Do you Know of any JW Pedophiles who Currently Go Out in Service ?

by flipper 62 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

My wife suggested this thread and I agree it's a good idea to put this out here to find out. Just wanted to give her credit for the idea.

Most of the public have no idea that some of the Jehovah's Witnesses people calling at their door are a previously convicted sex offender or pedophile who may have served hard time in prison for their crime. It would be interesting to have an informal survey here and get an idea of the sheer numbers of these child molesters who are out on the loose.

In your opinion - how would the public react if they knew that child molesters were regularly calling on their doors ? And of the pedophiles you know of that go out in field service - are they allowed to go out unattended by elders or ministerial servants ? Have they worked in service with minor children ? It would be good to know of this and any who are aware of it could PM me and set up some kind of local information awareness campaign in their area to inform the media. We could talk about how to make the public aware of it.

So- What about you ? Are you currently , or have you known Jehovah's Witness pedophiles going out in service in your local area ? It would be proactive on all of our parts to push forth information awareness about this to the public and media. Thanks for your concern, Peace out , Mr. Flipper

• no more kool aid
    no more kool aid

Yes, there was a person in our congregation from a large JW family the was found guilty of raping many children, went to prison and was eventually paroled. I was keeping track of him online and we were waiting for the day that he showed his face again. Well, one Sunday there he was sitting with his JW extended family, his fiance and her 10 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER !!!! Many families with young children in our congregation didn't know about his past. By checking the sex offenders (he is a tier 3) web site online I was able to find out what county he was from. I called his parole officer, apparently he let him come to our county to see his family for a weekend, but was unaware of his church attendance, going to a local fair or the fiancee with a child. Yes he was going out in service. My call to the parole office did not exactly make me popular, however it was one of the things that did convince my husband to leave. We have warned several families with children that were unaware of his past.

• Heaven
    Heaven

I know of a JW pedophile but I don't know if he goes out in service. Here's the story:

http://www.silentlambs.org/VickiBoerPedoparadise-Why.htm

• blondie
    blondie

Didn't the WTS institute an official policy of not letting jw abusers go door to door in 2002? If so, it would have bearing on any answers before or after that date.

Clement Pandelo was going from door-to-door, if he is still alive he may still.

http://www.silentlambs.org/personal_experiences/Associatedpress2-11-01.htm

Is Paul Berry still a member in "good standing"?

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/child-abuse/89539/1/Timeline-of-Berry-girls-case

Daniel Fitzwater was found guilty of abuse and spent time in Nevada prison and has been released. I understand he was never df'd and was living in Minnesota.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/child-abuse/28800/1/About-Daniel-Fitzwater-Exposed-on-Dateline

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/scandals/180981/2/How-many-people-in-prison-are-JWs

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

Well, I know of one who was recently reinstated, but I don't know if he started out in service again.

• stillin
    stillin

What is your definition of "pedophile?" There are those who have been convicted in a court of law, and there are those who have made mistakes with minors many years ago, who themselves may have been quite young, and only local ones may be aware of the mistake made. There is one brother here who has his own sex-offender website, as mandated by law, who is active in the sense of meeting attendance, but who never goes out in service. I think the Society's stance is that nobody can stop you from doing God's will. I have to admit that I'm not sure whether the Secretary includes the time he may submit at the end of the month.

My position is that it would be disgraceful, a "reproach" if somebody with these clouds over thier heads, to present themselves to the public as representatives of a clean God. As for the ones who may have erred with a young teen, many years ago, I think it is disgraceful for anybody to use it as a club over their heads. But if that is their position in the congregation, it is just as much a disgrace as if they had been convicted by the courts for them to go out.

The thing is, there are pedophiles everywhere, just as there are other kinds of deviants. Some may be store managers, policemen, Baptists or whatever. Personal caution and awareness is the order of the day. So what if any JW's go out, unless a criminal pattern is clear, in which case they should be dealt with accordingly. (read; string 'em up!)

• flipper
    flipper

Thanks for all the replies. I knew of a long time witness who lived 30 miles east of Sacramento in El Dorado County who was discovered to be a child molester for years and had abused 7 young girls in his 30 + years in this particular town. It became known to the congregation when a publisher rushed the stage and announced it randomly to 150 congregation members that brother so and so was a child molester. And I'm quite sure he had been regularly going out in service all that time. The molester was DFed and he was imprisoned not long after.

NOMOREKOOL-AID- I commend you and your husband for having the courage to report this child molester to his parole officer and that he had been among children out in service. It is important to do this and even if some can get pictures of a former child molester going from door to door and report it to parole officers- many times the abuser will have been found to be in violation of his parole if around children at all ! Whether he talks to them at doors or goes out in service with other young witnesses.

HEAVEN- Wow. Thanks for the link. What an incredible story. It shows how much access these child molesters really do have indide the organization.

BLONDIE- Thanks for all those links. I read them. My god. What these victims have had to suffer with the cover ups, the dishonesty and lying by JW attorneys in court case after court case to protect the false allegedly " respectable " image of the WT society is horrendous. They may not let JW abusers go from door to door if they have molested JW kids- I don't know- however there is NO enforced policy restricting former sexual offenders of children from going door to door who served hard time in prison before becoming witnesses. I know of several myself that served up to 10 years for horrific psychopathic sexual crimes who go door to door with JW children out in service - and the elders don't do a damned thing about it.

EMPTYINSIDE- If the former abuser was reinstated- most probably he is being allowed to go out in service.

STIILIN- A pedophile is an adult who has a sexual attraction to children. That is the definition in the Dictionary. In the United States it is not called " making a mistake with minors " - the legal term is felony child sexual abuse which is punishable by up to 50 or more years in prison depending on how many offenses there were or the extent. The problem with the WT society and Jehovah's Witnesses is they soft pedal these sexual crimes by calling them " mistakes " or " imperfect sins " - instead of calling it a felony crime which it really is in the eyes of the law of our country. THAT fact in my opinion is one reason the WT society looks for loopholes to spring these JW sexual offenders free by claiming " Oh, that was in the past- he repented, he's changed " . Bull $hit. 99 % of registered child sex offenders DO NOT CHANGE. They re-offend. Even in recent interviews granted on the Oprah Winfrey show and other news networks child molesters in prison admitted in interviews that they had molested up to 40 to 50 children before getting caught. Can you imagine the damage that thousands of child molesters do ?

I guarantee you- I would stop a child molester from " doing God's will " out in service if I caught him on film and he was violating his probation by being in the prescense of children . I agree with you that EVERYBODY has to be more alert and aware in order to protect all children- but people in positions of oversight like Catholic clergy and Jehovah's Witness elders and the governing body are MORE responsible as they claim to be watching out after witnesses lives. Personally I think they are only watching out for the WT society's legal a$$ myself. But- that's just me

• Palimpsest
    Palimpsest

Didn't the WTS institute an official policy of not letting jw abusers go door to door in 2002? If so, it would have bearing on any answers before or after that date.

If I remember correctly, they have their own special way of determining "sex offender" in regards to that policy, right? I think J. R. Brown said that it applied to convicted sex offenders and people with "excessive" violent pasts only. Can anyone clarify?

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Pedophiles can't live near a school, park, or places kids congregate in many states. Why? Too much potential to go wrong.

The Watchtower will defend that the pedophile has a right to preach his religion, and that the pedophile is paired with another, same sexed JW. This is realy for the JWs protection, but the Watchtower will likely try to feign that it is looking out for the householders. In other words, because there is a chaparone, the publicis not "really" at risk. Bull!

The whole object of going door-to-door is to get an extended Bible study with the householder. Does another person always chaparone the pedophile on such later studies? Is the householder warned that this seemingly "nice" brother is a pedophile?

When a door is rung, there is a wealth of information that the JWs on the doorstep gather.

• Do the people look out a window before answering the door?
    • Are there dogs in the home? Type of dogs in the home?
    • Who is home and who is not? Children? Latch key kids?
    • Is there an alarm? Is it set when people are at home?
    • Are the doors & windows shut/locked?

The pedophile is out gathering all of this information on, literally, hundreds and hundreds of homes. A pedophile is "free" to come back later or on another day without the chaparoned JW partner . . . . and use this information for bad purposes. The public does not know that JWs are supposed to only go out in pairs . . .

• stillin
    stillin

I agree, Mr Flipper, with your definition of what a pedophile is. But I've also heard a lot of outrageous numbers tossed around here about how many lurk among JW's. I can't help but think that many of that number are simply people who had a thing with a minor, NOT a child, and they are now still practising Witnesses, but since the offense was with somebody under 18 or 17 (like maybe 15) they are also being referred to as pedophiles. I know that in my own case, if the elders could dig deep enough and find something like that to hang on me, they would be glad to, just because I've been a pain in the ass for 30 years.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit