Victoria Jackson

by linp24 11 Replies latest jw friends

• linp24
    linp24

This is probably the wrong area for this topic, but I have a question. I have been watching just a bit of Victoria Jackson speaking at a couple of the tea party gatherings and also some of her TV appearances. I have the feeling that she is engaging in a most profound form of irony. In other words a most subtle and adept fake-out.

Does anyone else feel this way or do you feel that indeed she is serious.

Thanks.

• beksbks
    beksbks

I have been wondering. She's so outrageously over the top, I hope so. Otherwise, she must be damn near legally retarded.

• Judge Dread
    Judge Dread

Only morons like sean penn, bill maher and michael moore may speak out, don't you know?

Judge Dread

• linp24
    linp24

Yes, I would not be surpised if in a month or so she reveals this persona to be a hoax.

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oF_JdL0iIQw

At first I thought it was an act, and I still hope it's an act, but I'm starting to doubt...

• linp24
    linp24

Did I say she should not speak out? I most certainly did not!

I say to anyone whether on right or left == Speak out! That's what makes this nation fantastic.

I will ask my question again. She seems to be playing a "part." It does not seem authenic to me. I wondered if anyone else noticed this.

Thats ALL i asked.

And I never referred to her as a moron == I would never use that term on anyone.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

She could be Secretary of State when Palin/Bachmann take the White House.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

That CANNOT be real. She's over the top like that Nelson dude was on the Watchtower FB page.

• shopaholic
    shopaholic

She's always been whacked out.

• MsDucky
    MsDucky

Is she acting ditzy?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit