Ministry Call turns to a Fist Fight

by BluesBrother 16 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Denial
    Denial

why does a catholic priest have a daughter?

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

Maybe he entered the priesthood later in life.

• yknot
    yknot

Sad......

Just sad...

• BackRoomBilly
    BackRoomBilly

My Irish priest would have Knocked his ass clean out!!!

Priests do a lot of work.

e.g., visiting children's hospitals, hospices, homeless shelters, methadone clinics, level 4 prisons, Juvenal halls, mental health facilities, family grief counsellings, weddings & funerals etc...

The only time an elder would show up at the hospital in the middle of the night is to make sure little Johnny would die before accepting a blood transfusion.

(Yep I know.... child molesters)

• yknot
    yknot

I will 'testify' that many 'clergy' from other denominations actually do quite a bit of 'flock service' and other community activities....

Just today my son and I ran into Pastor C, she was picking up some groceries for a sick congregant and planning on cooking two days worth of meals and doing one load of laundry.....all the while providing 'social comfort' in the members time of need. Her male counterpart Pastor R likewise too has set about doing tasks that enrich the lives of his flock beyond a weeks worth of sermons......

• ana_dote
    ana_dote

well....if some crazy priest was throwin blows at me and wouldn't let me walk away, I'd sit on him til he passed out too LOLOL cage the beast! :-P

this article is just plain ridiculous, though.

• glenster
    glenster

This is why you never hear of JWs leaders going door to door. Nobody should be
    hurt or killed over faith or non-faith choices. Lying to act exclusive to make
    money that causes little kids to die at hospitals has nothing to do with a
    faith. A lot of us could be entertained by some un-Christian results if a JWs
    leader dared to go door to door, which is why you won't see it happen. They're
    greedy and cynical, not dumb.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit