Is "Paradise" going to be in Heaven or in Earth?

by Mr. Monday Night 22 Replies latest jw friends

• PSacramento
    PSacramento
    I can haz cheeseburger in paradise?

Sorry Bro, no meat :(

No killing of animlas, they will be our pets !

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Sorry Bro, no meat :(

Cheeseburger isn't my favorite thing to eat anyways

• AGuest
    AGuest
    "they will be our pets"

Ummmm... not likely, dear PSacto, as their really is no superiority of man over the beasts. They will simply be our co-inhabitants, then, and of the same SPIRIT... but a different "kind" of body.

Peace to you!

A slave of Christ,

SA

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

They will simply be our co-inhabitants, then, and of the same SPIRIT... but a different "kind" of body.

So....what the hell are you saying? was this revealed to you?

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    Ummmm... not likely, dear PSacto, as their really is no superiority of man over the beasts. They will simply be our co-inhabitants, then, and of the same SPIRIT... but a different "kind" of body.

Fuck that. I'm eating 'em.

• JWoods
    JWoods
    their really is no superiority of man over the beasts

This notion being based on what, may I ask?

• AGuest
    AGuest
    So....what the hell are you saying? was this revealed to you?

Well, yeah, dear NVL (peace to you!)... but no biggie: it's "out there" for anyone else who wants to know, too (1 Corinthians 15:38-40)

That's okay, dear KS (peace to you, as well!). Just don't get all bent out of shape and say "no one told [you]" when you embarrassingly find you're the only one...

This notion being based on what, may I ask?

Please see my response to dear NVL above, dear JW (and peace to you, too!)... and Ecclesiastes 3:19, 20 (if you've a mind to go that route).

Again, peace to you all!

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

That's my motto. If you can't eat it or fuck it, kill it.

Well, yeah, dear NVL (peace to you!)... but no biggie: it's "out there" for anyone else who wants to know, too (1 Corinthians 15:38-40)

That says there are different type of flesh (for flavor, I presume). not anything about co-inhabitants.

• AGuest
    AGuest
    That says there are different type of flesh (for flavor, I presume). not anything about co-inhabitants.

Well, let's look at this from a logical standpoint: "people" will no longer have flesh with ITS blood... but flesh with GOD'S blood, holy spirit. Because they will have put on the "white robe"... of incorrupt[ible] flesh. Incorruptible flesh does not live by flesh with its blood... but by the leaves from the Tree of Life. Which Tree is Christ and which "leaves" are his flesh. His flesh is not flesh as we know it, but "manna"... or "bread [from heaven]"... which all spirit beings "eat."

Given that "people" will BE spirit beings (i.e., with the ability to put on and put off flesh... so as to go "in and out" between the spirit and physical realms)... what need will there be to eat animals? None. No one will have the "kind" of flesh that requires it.

And, so, since they (animals) will be there... but not eaten... logic says they'll merely be co-inhabitants. Which some are now (I mean, I would NEVER consider eating my puppies... although I know there are folks who would...)

Ennywho... again, peace to you!

A slave of Christ,

SA

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

logic says they'll merely be co-inhabitants

I don't think logic ever got in the same state as that. That's pure interpretation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit