Man Lures Woman On MySpace, Forces Her To Have Oral Sex

by JerkhovahsWitless 10 Replies latest jw friends

• JerkhovahsWitless
    JerkhovahsWitless

The article doesn't mention that this guy is a Jehovah's Witness, but I know he is because I used to go to his congregation.

http://www.wpbf.com/news/23089729/detail.html

• JerkhovahsWitless
    JerkhovahsWitless

http://www.wpbf.com/news/23089729/detail.html

Sorry. I forgot to make it clickable for those who don't like to copy and paste

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Moral of the story: Don’t get into cars with strangers.

• Judge Dread
    Judge Dread

He's an apostate, so be careful.

Judge Dread

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

I just read that there has been a rise in throat cancer.

The children of the 70's, who grew up with with Nixon, divorce, the hostage crisis, and oral sex, are now in their 40's, 50's and the cancer is beginning to strike. Just as HIV was sneaking into the public awareness, other , less proliferating, including herpesviruses and HPV- often symptomless and highly contagious. Millions of people over the past 30 years have been playing , in effect, the ultimate shell game. After all, no matter how many people practice safe sex during intercourse almost nobody has oral sex through latex!

In the 70's the Drs noticed a spread of HPV. They say it was linked to a change in sexual habits. Between the pill in 1960 and AIDS in 1984, more people had more sex and more KINDS of sex. This is now causing tumors on tongues and threatning their larynx and spreading to their lymph nodes. This is the same virus that causes cervical cancer except now it is showing up in throats because of the "Sexual revolution". I guess they should be doing PAP smears on people throats now like they do the pap smear on women.

Can you see an outbreak in the JW congregations? Their secrets would be out. How many teens that are probably Elders now, were hiding their little secrets then?...

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

After all, no matter how many people practice safe sex during intercourse almost nobody has oral sex through latex!

Hate to burst your bubble, but ppl do have oral sex using condoms.

• Psychotic Parrot
    Psychotic Parrot

I just read that there has been a rise in throat cancer.

The children of the 70's, who grew up with with Nixon, divorce, the hostage crisis, and oral sex, are now in their 40's, 50's and the cancer is beginning to strike. Just as HIV was sneaking into the public awareness, other , less proliferating, including herpesviruses and HPV- often symptomless and highly contagious. Millions of people over the past 30 years have been playing , in effect, the ultimate shell game. After all, no matter how many people practice safe sex during intercourse almost nobody has oral sex through latex!

In the 70's the Drs noticed a spread of HPV. They say it was linked to a change in sexual habits. Between the pill in 1960 and AIDS in 1984, more people had more sex and more KINDS of sex. This is now causing tumors on tongues and threatning their larynx and spreading to their lymph nodes. This is the same virus that causes cervical cancer except now it is showing up in throats because of the "Sexual revolution". I guess they should be doing PAP smears on people throats now like they do the pap smear on women.

Can you see an outbreak in the JW congregations? Their secrets would be out. How many teens that are probably Elders now, were hiding their little secrets then?...

Stop reading the tabloids.

Correlation does not always mean causation. Cancer screening & detection has also improved a lot in the past 40 years, particularly since the beginning of the 'war on cancer', which ironically was Nixon's thing.

• Scott77
    Scott77

Hi JerkhovahsWitless ,

Are you really and absolutely sure beyond that Jeremy Sherrill,24, is an active Jehovah's Witnesses? Was he a ministerial Servant or just a publisher? I think you can help law enforcement or newspaper reporter to add that the guy was a JW dub . You never know, more JW dubs may be lurking up there in the KH. I think this accident is a tip of iceberg.

Scott77

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

My information came from Reader's Digest about the guy..my other information is backed up by Medical reports I have found on the Web and in yahoo stories..which give medical backups..want me to post some of them for you? I have done a lot of research on this in the past..

And I don't read tabloids..ever!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

> Moral of the story: Don’t get into cars with strangers.

What if they have candy? I like candy!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit