EXPOSING JW'S AT THE 7-11 THIS MORNING

by judge rutherFRAUD 28 Replies latest jw friends

• carla
  • Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Excellent work as always, your honor. It's nice to see that some are coming around to appreciating your extemporaneous debating courage and skill. You are of a rare breed John, and we benefit by associating with you.

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter
    Another way, less adverserial, is to ask them: What is the most important scripture in Watchtower Theology?
    Ans. Matthew 24: 45 --47.

Then follow up by continuing to read the rest of that chapter, to put those verses into their proper context: Matthew 24:48-51. There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Johnny..

Check your PM`s..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• Scott77
    Scott77

Wow, I did not know that Judge RutherFraud is the same as Johnny Cip. OMG! you are a good, strong guy in the mold of Moshe. I have told two of my friends that Apostate JWs are the brightest and smartest people around than actual JWs. Johnny and Moshe are a rarity. Please, keep the good work.

Scott77

• oldflame
    oldflame

You are a person after my own heart I too step up and tell them the same stuff anywhere it does not matter. If I see a witnoid talking to someone I never met or knew and I will butt in and destroy their spewing lies...........

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

Great Stuff. Love it!

• judge rutherFRAUD
    judge rutherFRAUD

I ran into some really heavy duty BORN AGAIN BAPTISTS a few days ago, that I have known for some years. I mean these people make jw's look like wimps as far as preaching work goes. So what did I do ? I pitted the born again bible nutjobs vs. some hard line jw's I know phones numbers and all. I'm teaching the born agains about the wts as they argue with jw's. it's only been 3 days and the fireworks have began. this born again pastor thinks I'm going to their church to fellowship. But i told them since you claim to have the holy sprit, when you get some of the jw's into a bible study or to your church I will show up at that time. I even went as far to tell these born agains that they are twisting the bible just as much as the jw's if not more just to MIND CONTROL PEOPLE. of course they don't see what i'm saying and are hell bent getting me into their church and will fight with jw's just to prove they are right. I'm just sitting on the side lines feeding the born againers info about the wts. this will be fun as it unfolds. I will try to post updates.

• littlebird
    littlebird

Good job, Judge. You saved your friends from years of misery.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit