Governing Body/FDS Question

by Inkie 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Fred Franz, in the 1975 Gilead Graduation talk, discredited the entire GB concept. Randy started a thread about it several years ago. There are several, in-depth quotes taken from the talk transcript itself:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/58168/1/Fred-Franz-Discredited-the-Concept-of-a-Governing-Body

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

All that say that Jesus is Christ say it by the Holy Spirit and all are sealed.

In other words, all christians that belive that Jesus is the son of God, is the Christ, can only say that if the HS lives in them and if the HS is in them, they are sealed, hence, annointed.

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Ha!

You beat me to it mindmelda. I thought I was the only one who thought of those old FDS feminine deoderant spray commercials everytime I saw those letters!

While we're on the subject, what was up with that stuff? Is it still on the market? Call me weird, but ladies, I think if your feminine area smells that bad, instead of spraying a can of deoderant on it, you might just want to take a bath or a shower?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit