I have a question for you all......

by its_me! 31 Replies latest watchtower bible

• its_me!
    its_me!

Wow, I didn't realize that this thread had been posted to so many times! (still trying to really figure out how to work all of the features on this site)

I especially like the quote that Wobble made, and Tec referred to!------- "Armageddon is a war between Jesus Christ and his enemies, I am not his enemy...."

I appreciate all the new viewpoints on this subject that you all have given to me. It is so good to hear these reasonable trains of thought that have never occurred to me before!

Cult Classic---- You haven't gotten the whole hassle about coming back? That is great! Maybe in your families' hearts, they don't really believe that you are going to die just because you decided not to slave for the ORG. anymore!

• cult classic
    cult classic

Yeah - that's what we keep saying. They either deep down don't believe it or they're afraid of what we'll say. we talk with our siblings all the time about where we stand and their love is unconditional, they even agree on most points. hopefully they will find their way out physically as well as mentally.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit